Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar

Default Valiant keeps killing It!

Valiant has some damn good creators, and books they're putting out.

Yes they do! Best of the best!
    Michael Pilgaard, fanboy at large
    WeirdSpace, a Multiverse Who's Who, since 2003
    American Comic Books, an index

Recently caught up with their entire line....every single book is great with X-O being the best imo

Hells Yes!!

They are doing a great job. Only Dynamite's pulp heroes line, which really isn't a universe Masks notwithstanding, comes close these days IMO. Though if DH gets its CGW up and running, it might get there as well. Pity Malibu is dead once and for all...
    Try my Blog!

And visit me on Facebook here!

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    They are doing a great job. Only Dynamite's pulp heroes line, which really isn't a universe Masks notwithstanding, comes close these days IMO. Though if DH gets its CGW up and running, it might get there as well. Pity Malibu is dead once and for all...
    Def lookinng forward to the new CGW. I just wonder if DH has the will to stick with it long term. Seems like they struggle lately to follow throug with anything original or creator owned, sticking with licensed properties or known commodities (mostly Hellboy related).
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

never read any of the valiant relaunch titles but i have pre-ordered shadowman#1 looking forward to that
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar

You should try Harbinger! Such a well written book. I never got into Valiant back in the day, but I'm hooked now!

as good as the line looks my excitement for shadowman was put out when patrick zircher(on his twitter account)attacked me for talking about the comicvine advance review and bringing up the cheesy dialogue part(removed me from his follow list)

^^^^
    Let me get this straight. You're mad cause Zircher responded in kind to your opinion of "cheesy" dialogue when your attacking his livelihood by having a tweet that in theory many could read and might not buy Shadowman cause of your "cheesy dialogue" comment.

Thin skinned aren't you? You can dish, but you can't take.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^^
    Let me get this straight. You're mad cause Zircher responded in kind to your opinion of "cheesy" dialogue when your attacking his livelihood by having a tweet that in theory many could read and might not buy Shadowman cause of your "cheesy dialogue" comment.

Thin skinned aren't you? You can dish, but you can't take.
    i wasn't attacking him i still called it a good review and up to that point i had been promoting shadowman on twitter and even mentioned i pre-ordered the first issue

i only brought up the dialogue as the only downside the review mentions and he went crazy....

^
    From everything I've heard Pat Zircher is a very nice guy who seems to be putting out a superlative effort on the upcoming Shadowman from what I've seen.

Of course it's not quite as good as Archie and doesn't fit on the toilet tank as nicely, but hey what are comics for?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeyeps View Post
    ^
    From everything I've heard Pat Zircher is a very nice guy who seems to be putting out a superlative effort on the upcoming Shadowman from what I've seen.

Of course it's not quite as good as Archie and doesn't fit on the toilet tank as nicely, but hey what are comics for?
    he was a pretty nice guy but when i brought up the one downside while talking about the comicvine review he went off on me and called me some passive aggressive nutcase until that point it was pretty cool talking to him and i even did my part by promoting shadowman on twitter and asking some decent questions

i tried to apologize and say i was sorry and i didn't want to be on his bad side but he didn't want to follow me or talk to me anymore

He sure isn't obligated to have stich and bitch with you just because, he's a creator who cares about his work and cares what his public has to say. This is a credit to him, he should be treated with due respect and critisms should go beyond "cheesie". That is fine for the fan boys on the boards but the man himself deserves a little more respect.

Valiant comics are excellent..the best.

If you love comics read them you won't be disapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeyeps View Post
    He sure isn't obligated to have stich and bitch with you just because, he's a creator who cares about his work and cares what his public has to say. This is a credit to him, he should be treated with due respect and critisms should go beyond "cheesie". That is fine for the fan boys on the boards but the man himself deserves a little more respect.

Valiant comics are excellent..the best.

If you love comics read them you won't be disapointed.
    i wasn't trying to argue with him or force him to bicker with me but i sure as hell didn't want the man to hate me i have never attacked any writer or artist before and this wasn't even my opinion on the matter i made that quite clear it was just an observation and once i got the first issue i would find out for myself if the dialogue was as cheesy as the review stated but either way I'm sure I will enjoy shadowman as my first valiant relaunch title