Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

That's why I would have told him to stay in Canterlot, far away from Any of the EoH if it isn't a Season Opener or Closer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Reed fails upon meeting Pinkie Pie.

Why?

He'll try to study her scientifically, only for him to fail like Twilight Sparkle before him. But, unlike Twilight, he won't be able to just let it go. He'll spend the rest of the week trying, and failing, to understand Pinkie. He might even cry at some point.
    I dunno man, you scratch the surface of Reed Richard's sanity, and you come up with, well, I wouldn't call it insanity necessarily. Maybe some nonsense Morisson word like "hyper sanity", as far as the guy who decided his solution to being put on trial for screwing with time by the TVA was to /break time even harder into multiple timelines/. You're basically dealing with a mind that trucks in solutions like killing his way out of the courtroom in the midst of a murder trial.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 10-30-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Why?

He'll try to study her scientifically, only for him to fail like Twilight Sparkle before him. But, unlike Twilight, he won't be able to just let it go. He'll spend the rest of the week trying, and failing, to understand Pinkie. He might even cry at some point.
    Honestly? Reed's scienced up stuff far far weirder than Pinkie Pie.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    Honestly? Reed's scienced up stuff far far weirder than Pinkie Pie.
    That's it - Reed would suss out Pinkie in minutes.

Pinkie Sense? He knows the precise technical details of how Spider Sense works, so, yeah.

Her on-again, off-again insane pursuit super-speed? Well, Reed gets superspeed - just see the Flash-speed belts he whipped up. He might even be able to figure out why it only works when funny.

Fairly massive toon-forcing? Again, Reed has extensively dealt with Impy, so he's got that in his quiver as well.

His only problem would be her singing - he might be rendered comatose by that. I know I sometimes am when my kids are watching Pinkie sing - I'm looking at you, Zakara-evil-trances-song.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Maybe some nonsense Morisson word like "hyper sanity",
    I think you'll find it's called "Omni-hyper-sanity-otron". He has the mind of a sentient (yes, I know it should be sapient, but... Morrison) photon or biscuit or something.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

I'm sorry, you forgot to include something about meta-reality layer supratextual cascades. You were so close!

Why?

Nah, he would simply sic her on Doom....