Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Swamp Thing Annual #1

It's the penultimate chapter of "The Blacklist." After these events, things are going to be very bleak for our gal Pearl unless she can find some hope in an unlikely place. This one changes everything - we mean it! We're talking secrets so shocking we can't even reveal the real cover!

Full preview here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    It's the penultimate chapter of "The Blacklist." After these events, things are going to be very bleak for our gal Pearl unless she can find some hope in an unlikely place. This one changes everything - we mean it! We're talking secrets so shocking we can't even reveal the real cover!
    ... you're talking about American Vampire. Right writer, but not same book.

Also, my god is that artwork beautiful. The final page is amazing looking and Abbey's first appearance is beautiful. She looks so cute! Can't wait to read it and see how well she does when things get really twisted.

Here's the Swamp Thing teaser for the issue from DC:

“Rotworld” continues in SWAMP THING ANNUAL #1, as the origins of Alec Holland and Anton Arcane's epic feud are explored. Years ago, when Holland was a young man and still a student botanist, he traveled to the Carpathian Mountains, at the request of Arcane, to study the residual radiation from Soviet testing. But something strange was also happening in this small and barren mountain town. How has it avoided conquest for hundreds of years from invading armies? And don't miss Holland's first meeting with Abby Arcane."
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    ... you're talking about American Vampire. Right writer, but not same book.

Also, my god is that artwork beautiful. The final page is amazing looking and Abbey's first appearance is beautiful. She looks so cute! Can't wait to read it and see how well she does when things get really twisted.
    Yeah the incorrect preview confused the crap out of me.
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

I love swamp thing so I'm getting this.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

Oh snap, Snyder is writing this with Scott Tuft.
    The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!