Default Looking for the title! Who knows this one??

Hi!

I hope I am right here. I've never posted in this forum before. Sorry if this is not the right place!
    A few years ago I saw a book, didn't buy it since I thought it was too expensive and I have regret this ever since... I only started reading graphic novels lately and now I really want that book.

It was quite thick, no hard cover, black and white, many details in the drawings. The story was taking place probably in the middle ages or some time later, I think the characters lived in (sort of) a little town around a castle. It was primarily a romantic story, I think.

I have browsed to many sites to find it so you are my last hope! If you have ANY suggestion, please tell me!!

Thank you so much, greetings from Belgium!
    Elisa

Try Castle Waiting by Linda Medley, that might be what you are looking for based on the description you gave.

-M
    A lunatic is easily recognized...You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense...and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars.
    -Umberto Eco

Animation & Illustration

Castle Waiting sounds like a solid bet... does any of this look familiar?

Even if it's not the right book, it's a damn good read for all ages.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read"- Groucho Marx

Illustration Gallery
    2D Animation Studio

YES! That is it!! Thank you a lot! :) Finally.... I'm off to an online store... ;)

Thank you!