Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Drewman View Post
    Is Fatale a limited series or an ongoing title? I figure if it's an ongoing I should probably just jump in with the floppies since I usually trade-wait a limited series.
    Brubaker recently decided/announced that he won't limit himself to an arbitrary number of issues, he'll be done when he's done:

http://multiversitycomics.com/news/e...ow-an-ongoing/

And that's fine by me.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    FYI It's published by Vertigo, not Image.
    True, my bad LOL
    Monthly: Animal Man, Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman
    Currently reading in Trades: Hellboy LE Vol. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Arse Face View Post
    Saga's first trade is already out and only costs $9.99.
    And it's such a worthy buy! Seriously great reading. Kinda quirky in places, but it's got a lot of heart!
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Got another recommendation - Danger Club

The 1st trade just came out today. Contains the first 4 issues (which would get you current). It's an excellent teen superhero team book. The premise is that all the world's heroes disappeared while fighting a giant threat leaving just their young sidekicks behind to deal with problems.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

Is there anything Image puts out thats not worth reading? Im being serious. The only book Ive located a sampling of that I havent liked is Glory. Every sample of Robert Kirkman Ive been able to read is just good. I started reading him due to TWD, but this man is talented and I beleive worth the hype sournding him. I actually have stopped using Comixology because there is just no way I can afford to read all the material Ive found. And thats just out of Image, if I toss in the books by other publishers Id have to become a doctor or lawyer to afford to read comics. Still waiting on my copy of Bedlam and ordered Storm Dogs also. Thinking I might have to find a 2nd place to order comics online though Midtown Comics seems to be slow getting books out dont know if its still because of Sandy or not, but they took down there shipping delay notice. My bedlam order was last Wed, and the package is in MI headed to IN, and they didnt ship out my order from this wed granted only one day but still.

Quote Originally Posted by MT2 View Post
    Is there anything Image puts out thats not worth reading? Im being serious. The only book Ive located a sampling of that I havent liked is Glory. Every sample of Robert Kirkman Ive been able to read is just good. I started reading him due to TWD, but this man is talented and I beleive worth the hype sournding him. I actually have stopped using Comixology because there is just no way I can afford to read all the material Ive found. And thats just out of Image, if I toss in the books by other publishers Id have to become a doctor or lawyer to afford to read comics. Still waiting on my copy of Bedlam and ordered Storm Dogs also. Thinking I might have to find a 2nd place to order comics online though Midtown Comics seems to be slow getting books out dont know if its still because of Sandy or not, but they took down there shipping delay notice. My bedlam order was last Wed, and the package is in MI headed to IN, and they didnt ship out my order from this wed granted only one day but still.
    When you read independent creator owned work, that's when the creators are at their best, because they write/draw things that they want to. They are better motivated. A writer who's run on a character(DC/Marve/licenced) was bad, doesn't mean that the writer is bad, it's simply means that he didn't get the character. There are exceptions of course. That's why Independent comics are usually better than Big Two comics.

BTW if you need another comics shop to order from try Things from Another world(TFAW.com)

Thats makes alot of sense, its just like life...well it is their life.

Ive had jobs in the past that was a real chore to just get out bed to go, and Ive had jobs that I couldnt wait to go to work. On in particular I once worked 3 months straight before I got one day off and almost all the ot was my choice. Now days Im a stay at home day with a heart condition. But I just got cleared by the doc to go back to work so hopefully soon I'll find alot job like the later ones.