Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    I plan on getting the 12-issue Shade series in trade. Besides that, nothing else. Maybe Lemire's 1st JLD arc when it's out in TPB.
    I've already asked my LCS to order me a copy of the Shade book too. I wish it was coming out in HC simply because it would look good with the Starman Omnis.
    D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jadenewt View Post
    I've already asked my LCS to order me a copy of the Shade book too. I wish it was coming out in HC simply because it would look good with the Starman Omnis.
    yeah I'm really exited for it. I heard it was real good and has some artists I like.

btw, I got a lot of family in Spokane!
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Maybe Lemire's 1st JLD arc when it's out in TPB.
    I thought I heard somewhere that will also have the two issues of I, Vampire where the two books had a crossover.
    (But will it have the Annual and/or #0 issue?)
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Animal Man
    I, Vampire
    Swamp Thing

So far I've only read Animal Man mainly because of reading other things and laziness <.<
    Also waiting for the softcover of Dial H, the softcover of Wonder Woman Vol. 1 and maaaaybe something else.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I thought I heard somewhere that will also have the two issues of I, Vampire where the two books had a crossover.
    http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...f-the-vampires

In this second New 52 collection, Andrew Bennett finds himself in a place he never thought he’d reach during his countless decades walking the Earth. But his absence on Earth signals a deadly loss of order in the vampire hierarchy, as the savage attack on humanity he’s long feared looks like it’s coming to pass. Plus, the vampire pilgrimage begins—but along the way, they encounter an ancient enemy: the Van Helsings!

• Collects I, VAMPIRE #7-12 and JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #7-8.
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Bought so far:

I, Vampire
    Animal Man
    Swamp Thing
    Demon Knights
    Frankenstein AOS
    Justice League Dark
    Blue Beetle
    Red Lanterns
    Deathstroke
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

I bought:

I, Vampire tpb
    Wonder Woman HC
    Batgirl HC
    Batman HC
    Justice League HC

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post

In this second New 52 collection, Andrew Bennett finds himself in a place he never thought he’d reach during his countless decades walking the Earth. But his absence on Earth signals a deadly loss of order in the vampire hierarchy, as the savage attack on humanity he’s long feared looks like it’s coming to pass. Plus, the vampire pilgrimage begins—but along the way, they encounter an ancient enemy: the Van Helsings!

But when are they announcing what's in Justice League Dark Vol. 2?
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Ive bought:

Animal Man
    Aquaman
    The Flash
    LSH
    Legion Lost
    Superboy
    Supergirl
    Teen Titans.

I plan on getting earth 2, sword of sorcery and the ravagers.

Series I am on the fence about:
    Static: I know that it was bad, but Im still curious about it.
    Wonder Woman: Im not all that into her, but it seems like a good time to start.
    Red Hood and the Outlaws: It has piqued my interest, but if I get it I might be temped to read the other batbooks and I dont want to read them.
    OMAC: I want to read it, it sounds interesting.

The only trade I know for sure I'm getting is Red Hood and the Outlaws. I'm not sure at this point about any other N52 ones although I do have plans to buy several other DC/Marvel trades to fill in gaps in my back issue collection. I just got a handy dandy catalogue at my LCS today that lists Marvel trades and spotted several things there that grabbed my interest (mainly X-men and New Mutants related) and there are plenty of Batman related trades I've been looking at as well.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post

that makes sense. I was wondering how 7-8 would be collected, given that Lemire started on #9 and the vol1 TPB goes up to 6. Thanks for that info!
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Ai se eu te pego ;-) superlantern1987's Avatar

About 90% of the trades I've purchased these past three months have been Post Crisis. The only trades I've purchased regarding the N52 has been "BoP" and "JLA". I keep falling in love with Dinah Lance, more and more. If she were real, i'd do anything to marry her haha.. I'm quite pleased with all of the members. My only complain is Poison Ivy. I don't care for her design, but other than that I loved the storyline. Looking forward for the next trade. The Justice League was decent, not great, not bad but definately not my favorite.

I plan getting on Black Friday, the following trades: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Teen Titans.
    Eu amo mulher maravilha.

that makes sense. I was wondering how 7-8 would be collected, given that Lemire started on #9 and the vol1 TPB goes up to 6. Thanks for that info!
    But, it won't make sense if JLDark Vol. 1 collects 1-6 and JLDark Vol. 2 starts with issue 9.

Some JLDark readers may not care about buying the I, Vampire tpb just to get those two issues worth of JLDark.

We've seen some trades do double dipping, so we can expect Justice League Dark Volume 2 to include Rise of the Vampires.

But, it won't make sense if JLDark Vol. 1 collects 1-6 and JLDark Vol. 2 starts with issue 9.

Some JLDark readers may not care about buying the I, Vampire tpb just to get those two issues worth of JLDark.
    well, it makes sense in the fact that a 2-issue crossover isn't forced to be included in other TPBs that have their own 6-issue arcs.
    Grant Morrison