Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewing_A23 View Post
    Then in the next issue of JL we'll be seeing Diana move on to Bruce then. Anyway, isn't Clark a reporter or something? He got fired?
    He quit because he felt the Daily Planet and print in general was becoming more of a tabloid than a legitimate newspaper. In particular because Morgan Edge (the new owner) tells him to stop looking for more serious news stuff and focus on getting more Superman-stuff.

She is a princess. I like to think of Themyscira as a rich and wealthy country that just doesn't NEED all that treasure and power because they don't really trade with others. But I also like to think that when she came to man's world her mother gave her "things barter" i.e. coins, jewels, artifacts to hock. She's rich. I would love for the Diana Prince id to come back at some point and there be some sort of talk about her being an investor in Wayne Corp...

She can also open her own business like teaching them the amazon way even though they don't know it.

Alternatively, she could set up a martial arts school.
    If hard work is not another name for talent, it is the best possible substitute for it.
    - James Garfield

Quote Originally Posted by althechi View Post
    Alternatively, she could set up a martial arts school.
    That would be cool. That would be more better because she can help people better themselves and it would be easier for way to leave and transform into wonder woman.

Any city/business/rich person would glady sponsor her to stay there :)
    my artwork

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater? Man of Steel