Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk_Is View Post
    I'm thinking of getting the Trade. Hope it's worth it.
    I have read the first two issues, it is!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I have read the first two issues, it is!
    The preview art I've seen looks great!
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk_Is View Post
    The preview art I've seen looks great!
    Ya, they have a great artist on it. I wish it was a ongoing :P.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

I really want to read this......like badly.

The problem still remains that I really want them in single issue form. I wonder if we'll ever see this happen or if the original content is still out there somewhere? Were't these distributed via a convention or something?
    @BslyTheGamerGuy (Twitter)
    Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com (Blog) - Updated 4/17 Review of CONTRA for the NES is up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Also the new King Tiger will be part of the Black Sky World.
    I have to look into this King Tiger series that will be coming. I'm sure it's going to be a mini since it wouldn't have the staying power of a Ghost, X, or Captain Midnight, I'd see him more of an Occultist or Brain Boy type with having a series of revolving mini's.
    @BslyTheGamerGuy (Twitter)
    Http://Bslydarksky.blogspot.com (Blog) - Updated 4/17 Review of CONTRA for the NES is up!!

Quote Originally Posted by BSlyTheGamerGuy View Post
    I have to look into this King Tiger series that will be coming. I'm sure it's going to be a mini since it wouldn't have the staying power of a Ghost, X, or Captain Midnight, I'd see him more of an Occultist or Brain Boy type with having a series of revolving mini's.
    I think its a ongoing...at least that's how it seemed in the interview. It has the original writer that it had in the 90s, which is a plus.

Edit:
    "Randy Stradley's "King Tiger" which will start as a back-up serial in the "Blackout" mini series." was talked about in the "X" interview that just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by BSlyTheGamerGuy View Post
    I really want to read this......like badly.

The problem still remains that I really want them in single issue form. I wonder if we'll ever see this happen or if the original content is still out there somewhere? Were't these distributed via a convention or something?
    I don't think we will see them in single issue form, it was originally a single digital only issue, that was given to you for free for signing up for a credit card. I think this graphic novel/TPB is only thing we will be getting in print form, so it the best we got. And I would rather have it in print trade then not at all in print.
    Last edited by Power Torch; 02-06-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3