Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

She just need to gain a few pounds and work out.
    Anyway, let's wait.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

I think that'd be a great casting choice! I'd be super-psyched if a Torchwood alum got cast.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

I find it interesting that Amy Manson said, "it's a brilliant script, all about Diana's younger years. It seems much edgier than what's been done before."

I wonder if she's actually read the entire script, even a draft version? The CW President said last week he was waiting on the finished script. At any rate, here's a video montage of Amy's acting gigs. She seems very natural and can play a range of roles. And even though she's 27, older than the teenaged Diana of this series, she looks much younger than her age, so that shouldn't be a problem.
    http://vimeo.com/37191871

She's probably better known in the UK from her role as Daisy in Being Human. So she's got some experience with the super-power thing.

It'll be cool if she does get the role. We've already got (or had) a British Batman, Superman and Spidey... Diana would complete the quartet!

"The Tardis, when working properly, is capable of many amazing things. Not unlike myself."

She seems to be the favourite so far. Some sites are saying that she had already some callbacks. But that could be all speculation.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

Here's Amy Manson wearing a tiara in the series Desperate Romantics. I like her with less makeup, she's got great features, a natural beauty. Her hair is red for this part, so hey, if she doesn't snag the lead role in AMAZON, she could always play Artemis.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	107285

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Which comics were they inspired by?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    Which comics were they inspired by?
    I don't think the CW series will follow any particular run or story arc. It'll probably forge its own path in much the same way Smallville did and Arrow is currently doing.

not happy with the (rumored?) casting. i dont think this perfect actress exist to begin with. not sure if i will ever be happy with WW casting lol

Anyway, can i wish to have season 1 or at least the first 10 episodes purely taking place on Paradise Island?.

Wishing all the best to the guys who are pushing to make this show happen. Please don’t let us down. Also we old fans are not getting any younger. I hope to see a tv show at least (or a movie) before I die of old age. : /
    What of the Hunting, Hunter Bold? Brother, the Watch was Long and Cold..

What of the Quarry ye went to Kill? Brother, He Crops in the Jungle Still..

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Jack View Post
    And she has natural curly hair
    ...and a place in London...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sizzers View Post
    It'll be cool if she does get the role. We've already got (or had) a British Batman, Superman and Spidey... Diana would complete the quartet!
    First a British invasion of comic writers, now this...what's up with that?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    ...and a place in London...

First a British invasion of comic writers, now this...what's up with that?

We Brits had to put up with an American John Constantine. Trust me we got the worse of that deal by a very long shot!

If a UK actress gets the role, I'd be very open to Diana having a British accent. Makes as much sense as her speaking in an American accent, plus with British tones she'd have a royal flair.

I am not feeling Amy Manson at all! Too irish spring commercial for me. The more I watch The Vampire Diaries I am really starting to like Phoebe Tonkin, too bad she will be cast in the spin off The Vampire Diaries.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Y-XV2FBE8l...y+2013-001.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MQsRdZZ-s_...y+2013-002.jpg
    http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...07-520-700.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by onecimo View Post
    I am not feeling Amy Manson at all! Too irish spring commercial for me. The more I watch The Vampire Diaries I am really starting to like Phoebe Tonkin, too bad she will be cast in the spin off The Vampire Diaries.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Y-XV2FBE8l...y+2013-001.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MQsRdZZ-s_...y+2013-002.jpg
    http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...07-520-700.jpg
    I agree. Phoebe rocks! I did watch an episode of Desperate Romantics featuring Amy Manson and she is a fine actress. Plus, she's tall and beautiful. I would support her casting. It'd certainly be a different Diana than what I was expecting.

Phoebe Tonkin I do agree she would be the better choice she has the height down and everything. To bad she choose to do the spin-off of Vampire Diaries. She would still have an accent since Phoebe is Austrialian

Amy Mason have not scene her act but she does not look like Diana. So I don't see her as a good choice. Maybe if I saw her act then more likely to agree but it is like casting Amy Adams as Lois Lane in Man of Steel have to see the movie to face my opinion.

Also I will see any other actresses pop up that would be a good choice. Personally I like to see Gina Carano she has been suggested for the big screen but her acting needs work and what better for a show. Also another one in the wood work I like to see is Monique Ganderton she mostly does stunts but had a bit part in season 9 of Smallville she is even a better choice for me.
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman