Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Iron Man 3" Trailer Debuts

More armors, more action and more Mandarin await comic fans and movie goers alike as phase two of the Marvel Film Universe kicks off with the full trailer for Shane Black's "Iron Man 3" starring Robert Downey, Jr.

Full article here.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNnn..... ........................
    Cyclops ad portas

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

Not quite sure why Tony would be down in the dumps so much after Avengers, maybe he feels useless next to Gods and Hulks?

Anyway, wowzers! Can't be sure this movie will be ultra-awesome but what a freakin' trailer and a half! I highly recommend everyone try to track down "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" that Downey & Shane Black worked on for a movie that perfectly balances fun and menace, which I'm hoping this movie will too (trailer is a bit dark themed but I don't mind)

Can't talk anymore, brain exploding.

That house explosion scene needed some Michale Bay, all that CG just made it seem very fake.
    And is Kingsley doing some kind of accent or something? Cause he sort of sounded weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    That house explosion scene needed some Michale Bay, all that CG just made it seem very fake.
    And is Kingsley doing some kind of accent or something? Cause he sort of sounded weird.
    Haters gonna hate.

This movie looks so awesome.

Fantastic trailer. I'm really excited for this.

What do you mean? Michael Bay is known for over using CGI; why would it need him?

Black said in a recent interview that Kingsley had created a very distinctive voice for The Mandarin. It certainly has me intrigued.
    Picture Maker // website // tumblr

I think it's more of Kingsley having a distinctly non-British accent that's making it weird. And the fact that it's not what we're used to seeing when we think of the Mandarin that's messing with our perceptions somehow.

Color me intrigued, though, coz there's a very TDKR vibe going on with the trailer. It seems that a lot of shit will go down around Tony and I think we're gonna see him push harder than ever before, and I'm looking forward to it.
    Nine Years of Behold the Geek!

Pulls: The Sixth Gun, Wolverine and the X-Men, Daredevil, Supergirl

Sooo gooood.

Wow, Tony vs Iron Man!
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Tar22 View Post

What do you mean? Michael Bay is known for over using CGI; why would it need him?
    This is the first time i've heard of this.
    Maybe you are confusing his spanish counter part, Miguel Bahia, for him.

Black said in a recent interview that Kingsley had created a very distinctive voice for The Mandarin. It certainly has me intrigued.
    i see.

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

Looks pretty good but very grim.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

Between all of the armor being destroyed, Tony slugging his armor through the snow, and the Iron Patriot, am I detecting elements of Fraction's Worlds Most Wanted arc?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCinema View Post
    Between all of the armor being destroyed, Tony slugging his armor through the snow, and the Iron Patriot, am I detecting elements of Fraction's Worlds Most Wanted arc?
    no no you are not

This is the orginal armor wars and and Ellis work

He who shall not be named has no part in this!!!!!!
    Cyclops ad portas

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    no no you are not

This is the orginal armor wars and and Ellis work

He who shall not be named has no part in this!!!!!!

LOL.

Fractions Most Wanted arc is probably some of the best Iron Man stories in years.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by USERNAME TAKEN View Post
    LOL.

Fractions Most Wanted arc is probably some of the best Iron Man stories in years.
    Armor wars, Demon in a bottle, and Extremas (sp) says other wise.

All Most wanted did was White wash his crimes aginst humanity from CW and that made me drop Iron man until NoW!
    Last edited by DeadXMan; 10-23-2012 at 01:59 AM.
    Cyclops ad portas