Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Good. Stop the double shipping. Let's just get this Cassaday experiment behind us.

I suspect that they'll probably be moving the ship date on issue 4 from Feb 20 to sometime in early March, but just aren't sure yet which week to move it to given where Cassaday is at the moment on the art.

Brian is ainm dom. :) Nova2814.1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai32 View Post
    I suspect that they'll probably be moving the ship date on issue 4 from Feb 20 to sometime in early March, but just aren't sure yet which week to move it to given where Cassaday is at the moment on the art.
    Maybe, but I thought they had to give retailers a minimum amount of notice, or the comic was automatically returnable. I could also be completely wrong, so don't quote me on that.
    My comic collection. Go on, have a look. You know you want to .

Bite.Your.Tongue.

I can deal with the title going back to simply monthly. I honestly didn't expect them to rush out several issues in a short span to 'catch up'.

I cannot deal with another two month delay. This book is pretty much THE book I'm excited for in Marvel's publication roster. I can't explain the 'surreal' feeling I had when I actually held issue #3 in my hands. It was better than Christmas.

They need to get this book out on a monthly schedule, "NOW!", even if it means chaining Cassaday to his desk. :p
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

I just hope the book doesn't fall into a deep, dark hole because of the delays. I really am a fan of Remender, and hope the title can dig itself out of the somewhat mess it is in now. Also, wouldn't mind a more prominent artist than Acuna sometime down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Bite.Your.Tongue.

I can deal with the title going back to simply monthly. I honestly didn't expect them to rush out several issues in a short span to 'catch up'.

I cannot deal with another two month delay. This book is pretty much THE book I'm excited for in Marvel's publication roster. I can't explain the 'surreal' feeling I had when I actually held issue #3 in my hands. It was better than Christmas.

They need to get this book out on a monthly schedule, "NOW!", even if it means chaining Cassaday to his desk. :p
    So true. When my LCS told me the week prior that Uncanny Avengers was shipping the next week, I was actually in disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by listererik View Post
    I just hope the book doesn't fall into a deep, dark hole because of the delays. I really am a fan of Remender, and hope the title can dig itself out of the somewhat mess it is in now. Also, wouldn't mind a more prominent artist than Acuna sometime down the road.
    I kind of wish they'd put Olivier Coipel on this book, particularly given how they've instead put him on a lower-tier title like X-Men.
    For the best in comic reviews visit:

WEEKLY COMIC BOOK REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin King View Post
    I kind of wish they'd put Olivier Coipel on this book, particularly given how they've instead put him on a lower-tier title like X-Men.
    As much as I LOVE the idea of Brian Wood and Olivier Coipel teaming up on a title that I am excited for, I am in complete agreement here. If it's Marvel's flagship, why not put one of the best in the industry on it? And Coipel definitely fits that bill...if only they could clone him!

I really like Acuna, so I'm chuffed with his placement. I think that his style will suit Remender's darker tones really well.

He gets props for delivering some of my favorite Storm panels in recent memory, so I may be a little biased. I can't wait to see his Wanda! :D
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Yeah, probably so. As of today, though, they just pushed #4 back one more week, to Feb 27th...

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/l...for-02-06-2013

It'll probably end up coming out in "early-ish" March, but for now Marvel are content to torture us anew every week or two by pushing it back slightly each time.

*flashbacks of Morrison's Batman stuff being pushed back that way, just a little at a time, but week after week, like some sort of torture technique*

Brian is ainm dom. :) Nova2814.1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post
    Yeah, probably so. As of today, though, they just pushed #4 back one more week, to Feb 27th...

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/l...for-02-06-2013

It'll probably end up coming out in "early-ish" March, but for now Marvel are content to torture us anew every week or two by pushing it back slightly each time.

*flashbacks of Morrison's Batman stuff being pushed back that way, just a little at a time, but week after week, like some sort of torture technique*
    That explains why #4 didn't show up as being In Process on my Marvel Subs account last week when all the other books due on 20th Feb did.

And #7 was pushed out by two weeks to 17th April, but that's because #6 was pushed to #7's original date. So chances are we'll have #4 on 6th March, and #5, 6, & 7 should follow at a fortnightly pace on the 20th, 4th and 17th respectively. That probably makes more sense than shipping #4, 5, & 6 to retailers in the one month.
    My comic collection. Go on, have a look. You know you want to .

Put him on? Coipel has enough clout to choose which book he works on.

thinking i should just bump this off my list for JLA....i wanna know this series can get back on track i don't want more and more delays
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

I'd be willing to bet that adjective-less X-Men will wind up being the most critically received X-book in Marvel (that includes Uncanny Avengers). It might not sell as much as the other titles but I'm willing to bet that it will have the best story. If I was Coipel I'd choose to work on the book with the better story. I'm not saying that's what happened and I might be horribly wrong about my prediction. But I'm willing to bet that I'm not.

BANNED

Whether that's true or not, I doubt I'll be enjoying it more. I like Brian Wood's work usually, but I've been unimpressed with Ultimate X-Men, and I didn't like Mara at all. I doubt X-Men will beat what Aaron and even Bendis are doing on WATX and ANX. I suppose jury is out on UXM though.

Veteran Member

In todays issues (2/6/13),Marvel is advertising issue #6 and saying,March 2013.I see this and think to myself,Hell,Marvel doesn't even have issue #4 out yet and here it's Febuary already...