Page 44 of 246 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Looking for secret avengers #36

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PandemicF View Post
    I am sorry to say that I have to give a trader beware for Phelpzy. I gave him a code on 11/14 and at this date still haven't received the promised code in return. I gave him a reminder on 1/3 to which I was told I would get it later that day and it is 1/5 and still no code.

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    Any updates?
    If he hasn't gotten the code yet he deleted it fro his inbox, have traded on here since beginning of this thread and no problems till now

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    Wow. That's a heck of a stock pile. I know someone was looking for some of those annuals

Picked up cable and xforce and wolverine and the xmen today if anyone is interested. Also grabbed Star Wars today, it came with a code. I'd like to package the 3 for Comixology gifts.

$11 worth of codes for $6 plus tax in Comixology gifts interest anyone?

Also have cable and xforce 2
    I picked up Stars Wars #1 today, too. Dope that a $2.99 comic comes with a digital code. Not dope that Dark Horse's library isn't in the main Comixology app (gotta redeem via Dark Horse app).
    604comics | vancouver, canada
    comics, please! http://comicsplease.wordpress.com
    My YouTube! http://bit.ly/TsoyyN

Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    If he hasn't gotten the code yet he deleted it fro his inbox, have traded on here since beginning of this thread and no problems till now
    Why don't you just send him the code again? Or communicate with him and get it straightened out?

I have Superior SpiderMan if anyone one wants to trade -- but I'm running out the door, so it will later tonite.

I also owe SpiderManx3000 a PM -but I'm running out the door, so it will later tonite. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Why don't you just send him the code again? Or communicate with him and get it straightened out?
    It should be in his inbox, I forgot about t and he reminded me last week and I got the issue back from my friend and pmed hi the code, unless I emailed it by mistake and neither my friend or I have redeemed it

I have some new codes

First XMen #5
    Punisher Nightmare #2
    Ultimate Xmen #21
    Wolverine and the Xmen #23

Looking for Secret Avengers #36

Offer:

AVX #1-12
    AVX Consequenses #1-5
    All New-X-Men #2-3
    Thor:GoT #1
    Marvel Now! Point One #1
    Uncanny Avengers #1-2
    Cable and X-Force #1-2
    WatXM # 9 - 19

Need:

New Avengers #1
    The Superior Spider-Man #1

Just wanted to post up with my updated trade list in my signature. Mostly just looking for comixology gifts because I get most Marvel stuff I'm interested in. For those who haven't traded with me, I generally just ask for a 1.99 book in exchange for the 3.99 code. But if you wannt several of my codes, I'd probably trade for less, just trying to get extra value out of 3.99 books so any bit is good for me :)
    For Trade: Deadpool (looking for ongoing trade)
    Want: Anything other than ASM, Punisher and Uncanny Avengers

It should be in his inbox, I forgot about t and he reminded me last week and I got the issue back from my friend and pmed hi the code, unless I emailed it by mistake and neither my friend or I have redeemed it
    I rather have handled this via PM, but to blame me for you not sending a code is pretty pathetic. This is the last PM you sent me:

[S*** I completely forgot about sending you it, book is at my friends house ill get it today and send the code]

Mind you, this after I reminded you that it had been well over a month. I didn't delete any PMs and I certainly didn't get an email. I was willing to give you a code in advance because of your feedback, not in spite of it. Oh, and the code did't come that day. Or ever.

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

This is the most open and honest court of public opinion. The issues in this issue affect us all and what we are trying to do here. The markets stability is in question Essentially.

I take no side or haven't allowed my self to form an opinion on the messy matter. Other then it Seems like its something that should easily be resolved one way or another

I got 99 problems I wish one was this simple

Quote Originally Posted by PandemicF View Post
    I rather have handled this via PM, but to blame me for you not sending a code is pretty pathetic. This is the last PM you sent me:

[S*** I completely forgot about sending you it, book is at my friends house ill get it today and send the code]

Mind you, this after I reminded you that it had been well over a month. I didn't delete any PMs and I certainly didn't get an email. I was willing to give you a code in advance because of your feedback, not in spite of it. Oh, and the code did't come that day. Or ever.
    I will copy the code and resend it then

Pehplzhy wouldn't have done this intentionally.
    He's a great guy and anyone will tell you that, especially me. When I was broke and my income cut off (I'm 14) he offered me full access to his comixology for nothing. He's a great trader and I'm sure this is just some miscommuniation.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Hi all.

I have all these unused codes:

*All-New X-Men (1-5)
    *Avengers (1-2)
    *Captain America (1-2)
    Incredible Hulk (7.1-15)
    *Indestructible Hulk (1-2)
    Mighty Thor (18-22)
    *New Avengers (1)
    Secret Avengers (29-33)
    *Thor: God of Thunder (1-4)
    *Uncanny Avengers (1-2)
    *Uncanny X-Force (25-35)
    Wolverine and the X-Men (17-23)
    X-Men (30-37)

I want:
    *A+X (any)
    Amazing Spider-Man (any)
    *Cable and X-Force
    *Iron Man (Gillen)
    Secret Avengers (pre 29, post 33)
    *Superior Spider-Man
    Uncanny X-Men (Gillen)
    *Ultimate X-Men (Wood)

*Starred items I will continue to get/want and am open for an ongoing swap. I'm sure there's other stuff I might want, just offer it to me in a PM.
    Last edited by oldforce; 01-10-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    The Circumstances at the End

Top 10: Astro City, Captain America, East of West, Hawkeye, Lazarus, New Avengers, Saga, Thor: God of Thunder, Wonder Woman, Zero