Page 29 of 248 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

No sorry I don't really use Itunes

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Would you be willing to trade some of those for two $10 iTunes cards codes?

Quote Originally Posted by pgunz3 View Post
    No sorry I don't really use Itunes
    Actually could we do asm 694 for consequences 5? If so I can send the code now before class.
    For Trade: Deadpool (looking for ongoing trade)
    Want: Anything other than ASM, Punisher and Uncanny Avengers

http://lordtoede.blogspot Scott M Davis's Avatar

BTW, would people rather just trade for Marvel Now codes or for all of Marvels 3.99 codes? Just wondering what I should buy next week.
    Pull List: Valiant Titles, All New Marvel Now Titles, Popeye Classics, Haunted Horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    BTW, would people rather just trade for Marvel Now codes or for all of Marvels 3.99 codes? Just wondering what I should buy next week.
    what do you mean?

http://lordtoede.blogspot Scott M Davis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superleo View Post
    what do you mean?
    I was just planning on buying the Marvel Now titles. And not the regular 616 titles, but I have no problem all of them if people are wanting codes.
    Pull List: Valiant Titles, All New Marvel Now Titles, Popeye Classics, Haunted Horror.

I've got ASM 687-697 to trade if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    I was just planning on buying the Marvel Now titles. And not the regular 616 titles, but I have no problem all of them if people are wanting codes.
    They're both in the same universe. Buy what you want to read, don't buy based on what you can trade away. If you are going to buy something so you can trade the code away for something you want, why not just buy the thing you want and skip the trading part? Having said that, buy the Marvel NOW! titles because then I have more chance to trade with you. :)
    604comics | vancouver, canada
    comics, please! http://comicsplease.wordpress.com
    My YouTube! http://bit.ly/TsoyyN

I got codes for Uncanny Avengers 1 and 2, All New X-men 1 and 2, Iron Man 2 and Indestructible Hulk 1

Looking for a Thor God of Thunder 2 or maybe a A+X 1. Maybe do a 2 for one on the Thor cause that one was my most wanted and I missed it.

I would of course send first as is custom.

Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    I got codes for Uncanny Avengers 1 and 2, All New X-men 1 and 2, Iron Man 2 and Indestructible Hulk 1

Looking for a Thor God of Thunder 2 or maybe a A+X 1. Maybe do a 2 for one on the Thor cause that one was my most wanted and I missed it.

I would of course send first as is custom.
    I have Thor #2. PM sent.

We would have to ask the mods if doing the itunes trading is okay. I think it is, as long as every person who does it is warned they can only use it on an i-device.

The little stickers are interesting.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Smooth trading with goosey13.

Thank you!

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade their digital codes for iTunes gift card codes, which can be used towards comixology purchases or whatever you want on iTunes. I have 2 gift cards for $10 each and would be willing to trade them for 3 or more comics each. I'm wiling to trade the codes first to build up some reputation as a good trader.

Additonal Info: To use the iTunes credit towards Comixology it must be done using the Comixology App on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

I'm looking for:

A+X #1 & #2
    Thor #1 & #2
    Indestructible Hulk #1
    Uncanny Avengers #1 & #2
    All-New X-Men #1 & #2
    Marvel Now! Point One
    Uncanny X-Force #29-34
    My Current Top 10: The Walking Dead, Wolverine and the X-Men, Aquaman, Batman, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible, Thor: God of Thunder, All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and New Avengers

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

Anyone still looking for asm 697, 698?

I think its interesting that the sticker is so much smaller but the code is the same size... I think the little stickers are harder to find when quickly thumbing through the book. But they seem to come off smoother
    Last edited by FriendRoss; 11-29-2012 at 06:29 PM.

I will buy Amazing Spider-Man #700 on release and trade the code. However since it's $8 and will have a ton of pages, I think a 2 for 1 here would be pretty fair. I'll hold out for Avengers #1 and New Avengers #1... when the time comes!

I just got Uncanny Avengers #2 today, along with these i already have, ASM 688-696, AvX 0-12, AvX: Consequences 3-4, Iron Man 1, New Avengers 27-28, Secret Avengers 28-29, Uncanny Avengers 1. If any of this interests you, send me a list of what you have and we can work out a deal.

Also right now im looking for Avengers 32-33, and Secret Avengers 26, 30-34
    Last edited by camoweeks; 11-29-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    For trade: ASM 688-696, AvX 0-12, AvX: Consequences 3, Iron Man 1, New Avengers 27-28, Secret Avengers 28-29, Uncanny Avengers 1-2