Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Shelf Life - Oct 19, 2012

Ron Marz and Lee Moder's Image Comics title "Shinku" returned this week, and Ron explains what happened to cause the long delay. Plus, exclusive art and a look at the official debut of the NSFW "Shinku" sizzle reel video!

Full article here.

I'm just glad that the book is still going. I've been aware that Shinku is a labor of love and it shows. It's one of the most fun--in a Quentin Tarantino kind of way--books out there.
    Always remember this stuff isn't real.

I've enjoyed this title and is glad to know that it'll continue. Did I read It right though, that you guys are basically doing this for free? Wow!

Thanks, Ron for telling us what happened and I hope that all is ok now with Mike and his family.
    Pull List: Batman/Superman - Worlds' Finest - Earth 2 - Morning Glories - '68

Welcome back, Shinku crew!

The delays been killing me but its for a totally understandable reason. Hope everybodies okay now.

Good to finally see the next issue. For my money, ive always found the colours to be a real highlight of the book so its nice to have the consistancy.

On a more negative note; i just cancelled my preorders for #5-7 a few weeks ago out of fear that the book was canned. Then it releases! Bah!