Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'd love to be in this year, but looks like it's a receive only, if that's ok?
    "Flight com, I can't hold it..she's breaking up, she's break...." - Colonel Steve Austin

In again...
    online portfolio

POO IS LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by fitzroy View Post
    In again...
    give and receive or just give?
    Ars longa, vita brevis
    www.mscorley.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cross View Post
    I'd love to be in this year, but looks like it's a receive only, if that's ok?
    Yep there should be some extras for receive only participants.
    Ars longa, vita brevis

Might receive for a change. Would love the chance of a JT pic. Got one, want another.
    online portfolio

POO IS LIFE

If recipients are needed, please count me in, M.S. If not, that's okay too. Happy Thanksgiving!

I've got an idea that's not quite kosher, so I won't be offended if nobody bites, but thought I'd put out this idea:

I caught the Avengers fever in summer and have been pretty much hanging out in that fandom since, especially the Thor side. I've been sort of out of the Hellboy fandom loop since I read the last single-issue of The Fury and have been waiting for the Hellboy in Hell series to start.
    So, I thought I had no ideas for Art Exchange this year.

But I just remembered that I did a sketch recently of Hellboy in "Asgardian" clothes, and it was pretty fun (maybe inspired by that witch in The Fury who mistakes Hellboy for Thor and the Right Hand of Doom for Mjolnir). And hey, Hellboy has teamed up with Batman in canon. So how about Hellboy and Thor going berserk on a giant? Or an image with Anung un Rama and Loki, because horns? If someone is interested in receiving I will try my hand at it; there must be other people besides me who love mash-ups and crossovers; but I don't want to dampen someone's Hellboy holiday by sending them something with an Avengers ingredient if they're sick of it.

Hey Joelle,

I was the lucky recipient of one of your outstanding pieces in last year's exchange. I'd be ecstatic to receive an Asgard-centric piece from you this year. Coincidentally, my twenty-one month old son was Thor for Halloween this year.

Best,

Rick

QUOTE=JoelleHart;16203672]I've got an idea that's not quite kosher, so I won't be offended if nobody bites, but thought I'd put out this idea:

I caught the Avengers fever in summer and have been pretty much hanging out in that fandom since, especially the Thor side. I've been sort of out of the Hellboy fandom loop since I read the last single-issue of The Fury and have been waiting for the Hellboy in Hell series to start.
    So, I thought I had no ideas for Art Exchange this year.

But I just remembered that I did a sketch recently of Hellboy in "Asgardian" clothes, and it was pretty fun (maybe inspired by that witch in The Fury who mistakes Hellboy for Thor and the Right Hand of Doom for Mjolnir). And hey, Hellboy has teamed up with Batman in canon. So how about Hellboy and Thor going berserk on a giant? Or an image with Anung un Rama and Loki, because horns? If someone is interested in receiving I will try my hand at it; there must be other people besides me who love mash-ups and crossovers; but I don't want to dampen someone's Hellboy holiday by sending them something with an Avengers ingredient if they're sick of it.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by thb View Post
    Hey Joelle,

I was the lucky recipient of one of your outstanding pieces in last year's exchange. I'd be ecstatic to receive an Asgard-centric piece from you this year.
    If thats the case, how about I just pair you guys up and then the rest can be random.
    I think that would make all parties happy.
    Ars longa, vita brevis

Quote Originally Posted by noble_enough View Post
    If thats the case, how about I just pair you guys up and then the rest can be random.
    I think that would make all parties happy.
    Sounds good -- thank you Corley!
    Rick, thank you so much for the compliment! I'll do my best to live up to it.

And your son's costume -- how cute! Have you seen this video?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPNjWWQqWCA
    I was comic-verse Sif this Halloween. ^_^
    I don't have your address anymore, but we can exchange addresses again through Corley.

I've been thinking about the art exchange since it started...wish school wasn't kicking my butt or I would have loved to create something for you guys! Can't wait to see everyone's work for this year :)
    I remember one year (or two?) we tried to do a summer art exchange, does that still happen, or could it happen again???
    (insert stunned crowd sound here)

That would be great, M. S.! Looking forward to what you come up with, Joelle.

Hey everyone!

Just a heads up, were about 15 days away till art is due so we can get names matched up and art mailed before Christmas.

I've been slacking myself, but I plan on getting mine done in the next week..
    If you haven't started, get started!
    Ars longa, vita brevis

I'm looking forward to see all your artwork!
    I'm sorry for not participating but I didn't want to take one spot and I can't draw a straight line even if my life depended on it!

This will be great though!

too late to join in as a creator of art to send?

If it's not too late, definitely sign me up and I can crank out something. I know I'm young to this forum...

just let me know.

~jason