Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

The ending for the sister mary eunice demon arc was kind of dissapointing , honestly , if she can make people fly around like puppets with just one look , she can't arrest her fall or just move on to another new host ?!

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

What makes you think that the devil DIDN'T jump ship into the Father? Every time the angel of death has taken a life with her kiss we always see her tilt her head back in an air of satisfaction like someone who's just taken a drag from a cigarette, but in this instance the scene ended just as her lips were touching the nuns.

I won't be at all surprised to see a cut-back scene at a later date when the angel realizes she has only taken ONE life and then looks up at the Father who is now possessed by the demon at the top of the stairwell. We still have four episodes left, and I don't think just the serial killer psychiatrist and the alien birthing plot is going to be enough to fill that amount of eps. Former sister Jude still has work to do I'll bet, the devil is now just in another host.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

It could but the angel of death surely would have recognised if the demon had escaped from the body when she said that she's taking 2.

Then there was the Father's comment that all he smelled on Mary Eunice was the stench of decay when he had been talking about the wonderful smells of saints like flowers upon death, just the type of cutting quip that this demon has been known for while inhabiting M.E.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Then there was the Father's comment that all he smelled on Mary Eunice was the stench of decay when he had been talking about the wonderful smells of saints like flowers upon death, just the type of cutting quip that this demon has been known for while inhabiting M.E.
    Not really , i don't take that statement as possession. I see it as him saying that the demon has corrupted everything pure and innocent.

With only 3 more episodes to go , we'll know soon enough.

As i said all along , the one i'm most curious about where the aliens angle is heading. Is that alien child supposed to be the "good" baby to the "evil" baby that is inside Lana ?
    Last edited by marshal99; 01-04-2013 at 08:00 AM.

never mind
    Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 01-04-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Pull list:

I'm all sorts of confused. The..freaky looking chick who protected Grace from Dr. Arden..why was she willing to let Sylar torture the baby to get info then?

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    The ending for the sister mary eunice demon arc was kind of dissapointing , honestly , if she can make people fly around like puppets with just one look , she can't arrest her fall or just move on to another new host ?!
    I have expected her to just get up. That's a weak ass demon that can't survive a 3 story fall. Hell normal people have survived longer falls. Also the way the scene was shot I did think she was slowing her decent at one point, but I guess not.

I don't think the priest is possessed, but then again he seemed to grab and throw her over the edge with some surprising strength. At the time time the angel of death did say she's taking two so..unless the demon someone swapped the priests consciousness into the nun's body as well.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-04-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

maybe Eunice used her last bit of strength to hold the fallen angel in place or it didn't have a satisfactory vessel to possess in it's sight, i.e. a more 'innocent soul' or one that wasn't guarded (i believe the bent priest still had his rosary).

we'll see

Anyone think Dr. Arden isn't actually going to die?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I'm all sorts of confused. The..freaky looking chick who protected Grace from Dr. Arden..why was she willing to let Sylar torture the baby to get info then?
    I think that since all Threadson did was threaten Grace, the baby, and Kit, no intervention was necessary. Had he attempted to follow through on his threats, than things would probably have played out differently. Kit had no way to know that though.

I'll be really disappointed if we never get some kind of collision or link of the satanic and alien story elements.

The musical number was fun.

And...tonight's opening with McDermmot and the hooker made me queasy.

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    I think that since all Threadson did was threaten Grace, the baby, and Kit, no intervention was necessary. Had he attempted to follow through on his threats, than things would probably have played out differently. Kit had no way to know that though.
    Nothing happened to Arden until he actually tried to take a scalpel to Grace.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I'll be really disappointed if we never get some kind of collision or link of the satanic and alien story elements.
    The overall theme is more about how does the human mind and spirit get affected by experiencing monstrous events than the monsters themselves this season. With the exception of Bloody Face II, I think the final two episodes aren't even going to have any monsters in them at all, but show how our human characters have been shaped by their experiences this season and if they come out of it positively or themselves become "monsters" in their psyches from the experiences at Briarcliff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    And...tonight's opening with McDermmot and the hooker made me queasy.
    Yeah, that really grossed me out
    Pull list:

I'm pretty sure we'll see something with the aliens at least.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Yeah the breast feeding thing was gross. I also didn't know a womans boobs lactate when she hears her baby cry and I'm quite sure I didn't *need* to know that either. I still don't get what happened to the guy that was so horrible? Lana doesn't seem like the type of person who would treat a baby like crap just because of the father. Maybe she gives up him for adoption, but the way the guy talks about her it's as if she raised him, but did a shitty job.

The whole aliens thing is just weird, though I did find one moment funny. Grace was all "these aliens aren't cruel like us!" then a few minutes later "oh btw they killed your wife, but it was totally an accident!". Performing experiments on people without their consent that can possibly result in their death isn't cruel? But then the wife isn't actually dead? If these guys are so nice why not help out Kit since you know..he kinda got in trouble because people thought he murdered the woman you took. Sounds like they have as much potential for cruelty and all around dickery as humans.

Also at the end when talking about how Jude "killed herself" the priest says "maybe you should of come 2 weeks ago". Did..did Lana wait 2 weeks before going to the cops about this? Otherwise I don't understand the statement if she was still in Briarcliff 2 weeks prior. I can't think any valid reason she'd need to wait 2 weeks. I know she wanted to get an abortion, but she couldn't of taken one day to go to the cops and then go get her abortion? She certainly told them about Sylar, why not mention anything else?

Then did Sylar actually want her to kill him? I can only come to that conclusion, otherwise he would of kept his mouth shut instead of egging her on.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-11-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Yeah the breast feeding thing was gross. I also didn't know a womans boobs lactate when she hears her baby cry and I'm quite sure I didn't *need* to know that either. I still don't get what happened to the guy that was so horrible? Lana doesn't seem like the type of person who would treat a baby like crap just because of the father. Maybe she gives up him for adoption, but the way the guy talks about her it's as if she raised him, but did a shitty job.

The whole aliens thing is just weird, though I did find one moment funny. Grace was all "these aliens aren't cruel like us!" then a few minutes later "oh btw they killed your wife, but it was totally an accident!". Performing experiments on people without their consent that can possibly result in their death isn't cruel? But then the wife isn't actually dead? If these guys are so nice why not help out Kit since you know..he kinda got in trouble because people thought he murdered the woman you took. Sounds like they have as much potential for cruelty and all around dickery as humans.

Also at the end when talking about how Jude "killed herself" the priest says "maybe you should of come 2 weeks ago". Did..did Lana wait 2 weeks before going to the cops about this? Otherwise I don't understand the statement if she was still in Briarcliff 2 weeks prior. I can't think any valid reason she'd need to wait 2 weeks. I know she wanted to get an abortion, but she couldn't of taken one day to go to the cops and then go get her abortion? She certainly told them about Sylar, why not mention anything else?

Then did Sylar actually want her to kill him? I can only come to that conclusion, otherwise he would of kept his mouth shut instead of egging her on.
    I doubt sylar wanted her to kill him , i don't think he believes that she could pull the trigger and he was keeping her engaged while he's reaching for his hidden knife.