Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

You know for someone who claims she was only put in there for banging 2 navy dudes at the same time she sure comes off like she is batshit insane. There is also quite a big difference between simply enjoying sex and..what she is doing. Not that she deserves to be in there simply for being promiscuous.
    Last edited by Surtur; 10-25-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    You know for someone who claims she was only put in there for banging 2 navy dudes at the same time she sure comes off like she is batshit insane. There is also quite a big difference between simply enjoying sex and..what she is doing. Not that she deserves to be in there simply for being promiscuous.
    She's probably on meds and electroshock. She's loopy!
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    She's probably on meds and electroshock. She's loopy!
    I would figure any meds they'd give you in a place like that would make you docile..
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

I continue to be surprised that not more people are commenting on this series. The last episode was off the hook! We have the serial killer Bloody Face, who now I'm not so sure I have correctly guessed who it is. We have outer space aliens invading the asylum! We have the ex-nazi mad doctor creating zombie creatures in the woods who eat only human meat! And finally we have Satan himself possessing a nun!

Where is it all going?! HOW will it all connect together!? I'm LOVING this show!
    Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 11-02-2012 at 06:06 AM. Reason: spelling
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Wait is the nun possessed by just a demon or actually Satan himself? Since I thought it was just a demon.

The mexican asylum inmate specifically called out the nun as Satan himself, repeatedly.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Not as strong an episode as the first two but still DAMN strong stuff. I'm really enjoying everything, though I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling about the aliens stuff yet. But we'll see how it goes. I find that I'm enjoying the possessed nun storyline the most along with whats going on with the headmistress of the asylum.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Not as strong an episode as the first two but still DAMN strong stuff. I'm really enjoying everything, though I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling about the aliens stuff yet. But we'll see how it goes. I find that I'm enjoying the possessed nun storyline the most along with whats going on with the headmistress of the asylum.
    Yes, I agree. Sister Mary Eunice just became a lot more interesting as the possessed nun. And I'm really enjoying how she is toying with Dr. Arden and Sister Jude.

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    The mexican asylum inmate specifically called out the nun as Satan himself, repeatedly.
    That doesn't mean it's specifically Satan. It would be cool if it was though!
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    It could just be she equates any demon with Satan or something like that. Plus she is crazy. Then again if there is any place your'e going to find Satan possessing someone an asylum is as good as any.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Masked Badger View Post
    Yes, I agree. Sister Mary Eunice just became a lot more interesting as the possessed nun. And I'm really enjoying how she is toying with Dr. Arden and Sister Jude.
    Definitely agree, she is my favorite character at this point. AHS does hit you over the head with alot of "monsterdom" but it is a really fun ride.

I'd ask what is up with Dr. Arden, he wont bang the hot nun, but the crazy sex loving inmate is fair game? Then again I guess he couldn't just amputate the legs of a nun. Ok sadly he probably totally could.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I'd ask what is up with Dr. Arden, he wont bang the hot nun, but the crazy sex loving inmate is fair game? Then again I guess he couldn't just amputate the legs of a nun. Ok sadly he probably totally could.
    he finally broke down once his 'Madonna' became a 'Whore' and he blamed Sevigny's character at one point. Plus, he wasn't going to bang her, he was going to rape her, all so he could assert power over her and women in general

I think I have an idea that explains the returning actors as new characters. Well, an explanation going along with the fiction of the show. I think it is possible that they are past lives of of the characters from the first season (or future lives in the case of that possessed nun). Although the only flaw in that theory is Jessica Lange because from my understanding the previous life must be dead before the next live is born and, unless I'm mistaken, her season 1 character has to be at least 60 years old which would make her born sometime in the 50's. I could be completely wrong though. After seeing Cloud Atlas, it gave me the idea.

It's simply an anthology series. This means that there is a completely different story each season with a beginning, middle, and end that incorporates some of the actors from previous seasons. That's all there is to it.

All I know is that with two seasons of sexy male butt shots in each of the first eps, for season three I want to see a haunted frat house with lots of paddle spanking shenanigans!
    Pull list: