Page 48 of 334 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I'm banking on two Lesnar scenarios.

1) He fights Taker. HHH won't fight him again because the plot says so. Brock will talk about how there's nobody he cant beat. HHH says there is. Bell tolls. Taker. Etc.

2) He fights for the WWE title (somehow). If Punk loses the belt before Wrestlemania maybe Heyman sends his "other guy" Lesnar out to get back what Punk lost.
    Banking on the possibility that Lesnar wrestles Ryback. For a couple of reasons.

1. They need either Rock vs Cena II for the WWE title at WM or a possible three way match between Rock vs Punk vs Cena for the WWE Title since Punks definitly keeping the belt till the Rumble.

2. Ryback doesn't have anyone to wrestle and chances of Taker wrestling at WM doesn't look too good so they could send Lesnar in since Lesnar's the unstoppable heel and Ryback's the unstoppable face and WWE could milk off of that possibility
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Les
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Banking on the possibility that Lesnar wrestles Ryback. For a couple of reasons.

1. They need either Rock vs Cena II for the WWE title at WM or a possible three way match between Rock vs Punk vs Cena for the WWE Title since Punks definitly keeping the belt till the Rumble.

2. Ryback doesn't have anyone to wrestle and chances of Taker wrestling at WM doesn't look too good so they could send Lesnar in since Lesnar's the unstoppable heel and Ryback's the unstoppable face and WWE could milk off of that possibility
    I honestly think that they are going to have Ryback win Rumble then have his WrestleMania moment beating the unstoppable Big Show.

If Taker is healthy, then its Lesner /Taker, if Taker cant do it. You set up a fatal fourway with Punk,Lesner,Cena, and Rock for the WWE TITLE.You can set up heat between Lesner and Punk, You could give Punk the win, and they then have his streak end when Ziggler cashes in MITB against Punk. Two new stars get the major bump.Ziggler becomes a huge face.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Les

I honestly think that they are going to have Ryback win Rumble then have his WrestleMania moment beating the unstoppable Big Show.

If Taker is healthy, then its Lesner /Taker, if Taker cant do it. You set up a fatal fourway with Punk,Lesner,Cena, and Rock for the WWE TITLE.You can set up heat between Lesner and Punk, You could give Punk the win, and they then have his streak end when Ziggler cashes in MITB against Punk. Two new stars get the major bump.Ziggler becomes a huge face.
    This last part here I don't see WWE doing. IMO they pretty much build up Rock winning the belt at the Rumble and they need Rock winning the belt to make it personal between him and Punk as Rock is the only guy to break the streak. Also Ziggler's MITB cash in is for the World Title. Now if they can manage to have Show keep the belt till WM then I can see Ziggler cashing in on him

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Everything I've ever read about guys that make guys look good in the ring, is that they lose a lot. Jericho/Ziggler/HBK/Perfect/Hart come to my mind in the WWE.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Everything I've ever read about guys that make guys look good in the ring, is that they lose a lot. Jericho/Ziggler/HBK/Perfect/Hart come to my mind in the WWE.
    Ziggler is, if not the best, at least the most impressive looking guy in the company at just selling.
    That's why he loses so much, it's a pretty simple deal. Ryback looks shit beating Tensai...he looks shit beating ziggler too, but at least he looks like he's hurting ziggler.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Think about it though, do you bring up 2 guys who have been in developmental for literaly years, and another dude who has been there for at least a year, and have them lose to the ryback?
    they do a lot of things i wouldn't do. do you really see the rybread not getting his payback, him needing help to do it, or one of those guys being able to go head to head with him??

shit, i forgot to say about RAW. it's a good thing team hell no has revitalized the tag division, if not nobody would've cared when khali squashed primo & epico on monday night.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    shit, i forgot to say about RAW. it's a good thing team hell no has revitalized the tag division, if not nobody would've cared when khali squashed primo & epico on monday night.
    I saw it as the start of a Khali/Hornswoggle tag team pairing. They could work as a novelty team

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I saw it as the start of a Khali/Hornswoggle tag team pairing. They could work as a novelty team
    this division just keeps getting better and better!!
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

mox body language is so animated, like el generico level.
    thats good isnt it?
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    thats good isnt it?
    FUKYES!!!! a lot of time when people describe ambrose they say there's something about him that draws your attention to him, imo that's what it is. look when they powerbomb the rybread, he barely has 1 hand on him but from his body language you'd think he was choke-slamming the bastard.

Posted in: WWE
    Video of Lex Luger on Hardcore Pawn, What Was Edited from RAW on Hulu Plus This Week
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 21, 2012 - 10:17:58 AM

- Here's what was edited from this week's WWE RAW on Hulu Plus:

* Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett
    * Kaitlyn vs. Aksana
    * Brad Maddox video
    * Antonio Cesaro vs. Brodus Clay
    * Make-A-Wish video for John Cena
    * Epico and Primo vs. The Great Khali
    * The Miz vs. David Otunga
    * Backstage segment with Paul Heyman and crew member
    * Backstage segment with Josh Mathews talking about Cena's injury
    * Backstage segment with Paul Heyman and CM Punk

- Here is video of Lex Luger's appearance on Hardcore Pawn last night:

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...7MAqzOtQ7Zz.99
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    thats good isnt it?
    Generico is the best babyface in American Indies. I'd say it's good.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

FUKYES!!!! a lot of time when people describe ambrose they say there's something about him that draws your attention to him, imo that's what it is. look when they powerbomb the rybread, he barely has 1 hand on him but from his body language you'd think he was choke-slamming the bastard.
    Ambrose has that "it" they are always talking about, it's something Ryback, Rollins, and Reigns don't have and will never have because...they just don't have "it".
    You can't point at stuff like "He can work, he can talk" but he can also act without words.

Ambrose has that "it" they are always talking about, it's something Ryback, Rollins, and Reigns don't have and will never have because...they just don't have "it".
    You can't point at stuff like "He can work, he can talk" but he can also act without words.
    I just hope WWE takes advantage of his mic work

Yeah, that's what I love about Ambrose. He has such an "Animated" style in the ring, that when he is working; he brings you into that world. He has that rare ability to just make you believe in it.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.