If you can't go to the trouble of examining your own beliefs before sharing them, then don't whine like a bitch when you're called out on them. - ChadH
damnit vince screwed over the niners by restarting the game
(seriouly if they Keyfab this it would be epic)
Cyclops ad portas
Why couldn't the SHIELD have struck when Beyonce was busy doing her godawful performance ? If they were gonna do a run in and help the 49ers , do it at half time.
"Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender
Sucks 200 character limit.
Rock/Cena/Punk makes the most sense, especially with Cena winning.
Doritos should really have gotten Daniel Bryan for their goat commercial.
Last edited by DennyK; 02-04-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Posted in: WWE
News for Tonight's WWE RAW - No WWE Champion?, Vince Responding to Lesnar's Attack, More
By Marc Middleton
Feb 4, 2013 - 7:44:11 AM
- Tonight's WWE RAW takes place from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. Confirmed to make appearances tonight are Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio. It's likely Triple H will be appearing also. One star who is not advertised for tonight's show is WWE Champion The Rock.
No matches have been announced for tonight but CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena and Ryback is being advertised locally. WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:
* Who is next in Brock Lesnar's sights?
* How will Vince McMahon respond to Lesnar's attack?
* Is Paul Heyman on borrowed time?
* What will The Shield do next?
* Will CM Punk stick with Paul Heyman?
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...uWTOkdjWPf7.99
My wife asked if the shield was going to run out as well.
At least the 49s didn't get that holding call they wanted, now the fans have an excuse for losing all year. Luckily i live in the midwest and don't know anyone who gives a shit about either team.
I'm looking forward to Punk's new gimmick tonight: The People's Champion!
"That was the ebb. Pray I do not demonstrate my mastery over the flow."
I thought the Beyonce halftime show was pretty awful. She also danced way more than she actually sang.
Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...