Page 178 of 334 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5001

Posted in: WWE
    Big Show Picks His Stipulation, Rhodes & Sandow Appear During RAW Commercial, Sheamus, 3MB
    By Marc Middleton
    Jan 22, 2013 - 8:23:41 AM

- In video not shown on last night's WWE RAW, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow crashed the anger management graduation ceremony of Kane and Daniel Bryan. Dr. Shelby ended up pushing Sandow over a table. Kane and Bryan sent Rhodes Scholars out of the ring to end the segment.

- In another WWE App exclusive video, Matt Striker spoke with Sheamus backstage. Sheamus said his plans are to Brogue Kick everyone in the Royal Rumble. Striker also spoke with Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal, who promised that one of them will win the Rumble.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ZSgEckSUJXP.99

Reigns Comments on The Rock, Stat on Dolph Ziggler's Briefcase, JBL & Cole Show Update
    By Marc Middleton
    Jan 22, 2013 - 7:39:36 AM

- The Shield's Roman Reigns tweeted the following about their attack on The Rock on last night's RAW:

"Woke up..Worked out..Ate like a King..OWNED @TheRock!! #BelieveInTheShield"

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...MfL4tukcr6g.99

David Otunga Talking Murder Trial Today, MLB Star Backstage at RAW, Yoshi Tatsu News
    By Marc Middleton
    Jan 22, 2013 - 8:12:20 AM

- San Francisco Giant Sergio Romo was at ringside and backstage for last night's WWE RAW from San Jose. Here he is with Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio:
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...dijgVKb05UE.99

Promo for RAW Roulette, Who Played Police Officers on RAW?, Tonight's WWE SmackDown Tapings
    By Marc Middleton
    Jan 22, 2013 - 8:18:42 AM

- Here is the promo for next Monday's RAW Roulette show:

- Tonight's WWE SmackDown and Main Event tapings will take place from the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California. No matches have been announced for either show but CM Punk and The Rock are confirmed to make appearances.

- The three men who played police offers on last night's RAW from San Jose were Dave Dutra from All Pro Wrestling with the main speaking role, JR Kratos from Supreme Pro Wrestling in the middle and Julio Pedrosa was the third guy.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...j7qZXjYdosk.99

The Rock Speaks During Commercial, The Miz Wants to Master Figure Four, Alberto Del Rio
    By Marc Middleton
    Jan 22, 2013 - 8:40:55 AM

- World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio spoke with Matt Striker in a WWE App exclusive video during last night's RAW. Del Rio promised that a giant will fall at the Rumble, just like the Baltimore Ravens will fall to the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl. Del Rio is a big fan of the 49ers and tweeted about them after Sunday's NFC Championship game.

- In another WWE App video, The Miz spoke with Matt Striker. Striker asked Miz about the trouble he had applying the Figure Four in his math with Dolph Ziggler. Miz admitted he had lots of trouble with it but blamed it on rushing in the Beat the Clock Challenge. Miz said he needs to go back and watch some tapes, get some advice from Ric Flair but he will master the hold and then let the legacy of Flair "move on."

- In a WWE web exclusive video, The Rock spoke during a RAW commercial break after he was attacked by The Shield last night. With a bloody mouth, The Rock admitted he got got but promised he will become WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble on Sunday.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...xDL6zcMHOUJ.99

The Rock Comments After Attack, Vince Botches Live Segment on RAW, The Bella Twins
    By Marc Middleton
    Jan 22, 2013 - 9:03:02 AM

- Below is a preview for Confessions of a Womanizer featuring former WWE Divas The Bella Twins:

- The Rock tweeted the following after being attacked by Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose on last night's RAW:

"Diagnosis: Internal bleeding - lungs. Torn blood vessels. Thank U @WWE Universe. Just part of the job - I'll be good. #JustBringIt"

- As seen on last night's RAW, Vince McMahon botched a line in his backstage segment with CM Punk and Paul Heyman. Instead of saying CM Punk would be stripped if The Shield interfered in his match, he said CM Punk would be stripped if CM Punk interfered in his match. Normally something like this would have been re-taped but that particular segment was shot live.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...Kc26Sq3w4fU.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-22-2013 at 06:17 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Calling it now: Spot #30 in the Rumble goes to a completely re-packaged Jack Swagger, who then gets the win, a monster push and the WWE Title at Mania. Spot #29 goes to Christian's Ghost.

You wait and see.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post

I think if John Cena wanted to keep making movies and be recognized as an actor, he would be in more WWE films. I don't know where you get the idea though that John Cena is jealous of The Rock's success. Did you read an article where he stated that or is that your opinion? (I don't mean to be coming off as an ass asking that, I'm actually interested how you came to that conclusion.) I agree with you to a point where The Rock being the reason Wrestlemania XXVIII last year being a success. If you consider money, yes. If you consider actual professional wrestling, then no. But we all no it doesn't really matter about the professional wrestling aspect compared to the money, which is really a shame.
    Where was this kind of hostility when other part timers like Austin and Trish would make their one time appearances? Cena never had any problem with them yet for some reason The Rock gets singled out for not sticking with the WWE? Also before that Cena and Rock were shaking hands and wishing eachother a good match then at the next moment it's "I hate you for not sticking around". That promo felt pretty forced to me.

Also not trying to sound rude or anything but you seem to be discrediting The Rock's accomplishments. If it's not so then I apologize for the misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Legato; 01-22-2013 at 01:05 PM.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Punk and Bryan were the two biggest indie stars in years, they are getting used.
    Cesaro is doing pretty damn good.
    They are doing something with ambrose and rollins.
    How many indie guys do they have to use before it means something to people?
    When the WWE is made up of indie guys, which then leads to bitching about wanting more indie guys because these are WWE superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    Where was this kind of hostility when other part timers like Austin and Trish would make their one time appearances? Cena never had any problem with them yet for some reason The Rock gets singled out for not sticking with the WWE?
    Austin left because of his injuries. Trish left, I think to start a family? The Rock left because he wanted to be an actor more than a wrestler. He didn't have any nagging injuries that required his leaving and he's not a female, so there you go.
    Last edited by Mat001; 01-22-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post

Austin left because of his injuries. Trish left, I think to start a family? The Rock left because he wanted to be an actor more than a wrestler. He didn't have any nagging injuries that required his leaving and he's not a female, so there you go.
    I don't blame the guy for wanting to do something else and the fact that he still shows up and wrestles at WWE events when he could have just not do those things as his film career is making him better off financially just shows that he's still dedicated to the company. So don't confuse keyfabe from real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I don't blame the guy for wanting to do something else and the fact that he still shows up and wrestles at WWE events when he could have just not do those things as his film career is making him better off financially just shows that he's still dedicated to the company. So don't confuse keyfabe from real life.
    I think it can be traced back when Austian just upped and quit while dealing with personal demons Rock made a grade speech about he not taking his balll and going home because he is home. And a few months later he left. Kayfabe or not it is a dick move
    Cyclops ad portas

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Part of why Austin left was due to injuries , part was due to anger at the company for how they were booking him. His 2nd return where they wanted him to lose to Coachman was the final straw for Austin.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Part of why Austin left was due to injuries , part was due to anger at the company for how they were booking him. His 2nd return where they wanted him to lose to Coachman was the final straw for Austin.
    and it didn't help he was going throgh a divorce with Debra
    Cyclops ad portas

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    I think it can be traced back when Austian just upped and quit while dealing with personal demons Rock made a grade speech about he not taking his balll and going home because he is home. And a few months later he left. Kayfabe or not it is a dick move
    It wasn't just him though. Pretty much the majority of the roster was doing it, even Vince was because he was pissed that Austin walked out. So the blame isn't placed completely on The Rock. Dick move still but if one wants to place blame then blame the source.

I thought the final straw was because he didn't want to put Eddie over? Which is a dick move in it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I thought the final straw was because he didn't want to put Eddie over? Which is a dick move in it's own.
    Austin that we know of refused to do jobs twice and didn't come to work.
    1st was Lesnar in the qualifiers for king of the ring, second was Coachman in...well that was actually stupid, i still get why they wanted him to lose to Lesnar.

And fans actually popped when Miz started acting like a heel and taking out Ziggler's knee. The crowd clearly wants an asshole Miz out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Miz is the new nature boy, but Ziggler is new Mr. perfect (too bad he dosen't like that comparison)
    Oddly enough I think the pop was for the move being something Flair would do. I'm surprise Flair wasn't on there last night since there is some talk of pairing him with the Miz.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Austin that we know of refused to do jobs twice and didn't come to work.
    1st was Lesnar in the qualifiers for king of the ring, second was Coachman in...well that was actually stupid, i still get why they wanted him to lose to Lesnar.
    Ok I'd walk out if I was told I'd have to job to Coachman.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    Oddly enough I think the pop was for the move being something Flair would do. I'm surprise Flair wasn't on there last night since there is some talk of pairing him with the Miz.
    That was apprently because Miz was doing the job and they didn't see a reason to bring Flair out for the guy losing.