Page 72 of 334 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 5001
    I'm dressed to thrill! Murrocko's Avatar

I really can't stand Ryback. He's enough to make me stop watching wrestling for a while.
    "My former associate has a thing for bats? You took up a pipe to quit smoking cigarettes? Wait, howzabout - holy mistaken identity!"

--Nightwing

This raw SUCKED
    Cyclops ad portas

I liked most of Raw, hated Miz though.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    This raw SUCKED
    Agreed. The Shield is slowly turning into Aces & Eights. Just random beatdowns that really lead to nothing. Pointless promo segments that led to nothing. And I just want Vickie to go away now. The commentary has been pretty good and I liked the fatal four way but the rest was either bad or mediocre
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Reyback
    A potential name for a future Mysterio/Skip Sheffield tag team!
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Swiss Death.

You just never see it coming.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

I guess the WWE is finally seeing why Claudio was the leader of one of the best makeshift trios in Chikara history, Team Uppercut!

Also featuring Dave Taylor (you know, the guy William Regal tagged with, but he is really awesome in his own right) and a Daniel Bryan doppelganger named Bryan Danielson.
    You just have to be cool about it...

Does anybody else think of Fire Marshal Bill whenever they see Ryback do his funny faces?

Ryback - "Hey there....wrestling is pretty dangerous...LEMME SHOW YOU SUMTHIN!!."

Posted in: WWE
    What Happened After RAW, Big Match Added to WWE TLC, Orton vs. Barrett Set
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 4, 2012 - 7:17:16 AM

- It was announced on Monday's RAW that John Cena will face Dolph Ziggler in a Ladder Match for Ziggler's Money in the Bank briefcase at the TLC pay-per-view.

- After last night's WWE RAW in Greensboro, CM Punk laid in the ring for about 10 minutes before finally being taken out.

- Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett was announced for this week's episode of SmackDown.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...DxeXRQgT9rS.99

Posted in: WWE
    Heyman Comments on CM Punk's Title Reign, JR Comments on The Shield, Eve Torres
    By Marc Middleton
    Dec 4, 2012 - 7:25:16 AM

- WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres gets the Superstar Spotlight on WWE's website today.

- Jim Ross wrote the following about Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns after RAW last night:

"If for some insane reason @thedeanambrose @wwerollins @romanreigns don't implode & they keep working diligently, they'll succeed..big. @WWE"

- As of today, CM Punk has tied John Cena's 380 day title reign. Tomorrow, Punk will officially be the longest reigning WWE Champion of the past 25 years and the 6th longest in history. Paul Heyman commented via Twitter:

"#380 No matter what you think of this business, or HOW you think this industry works behind the scenes ... #380 is simply an awe-inspiring achievement, an almost-impossible task in today's hyper-competitive, chew-em-up environment. @CMPunk reaching #380 is like Ted Williams batting 400. You don't realize it while it's happening, but this won't happen again 4 a LONG time! I am truly honored beyond words to be along for this ride. #380 @CMPunk @WWE Champion"
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...liwkHfTWtCf.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-04-2012 at 05:23 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

I fell asleep right before the tag match was turned into a fatal four-way, will have to watch it tonight. Also, when they made the announcement that if Punk failed lie detector then Heyman would have to face Ryback, my first thought was: 'okay, that's when Lesnar is going to come back'.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Agreed. The Shield is slowly turning into Aces & Eights. Just random beatdowns that really lead to nothing.
    Nope, you're wrong on this, very wrong, allow me to illustrate the reasons.
    1. We don't know who Aces and 8s are mostly, when we find out who someone is, it's a dissapointment.
    2. Aces and 8s went on for months with no explination and no real end goal. This has been going on for 3 weeks...3 weeks, we got their intro, we got a short interview, and we got this week.
    3. Aces and 8s is made up of, that we know of, a former face who wasn't that over, a guy from another company who wasn't over, and wes briscoe. Shield is made up of new guys who are making an impact right away, showing their faces. They aren't past failures or guys we saw every other week for the past 3 years.
    4. They are building to something, clearly, that's what the friggen main event segment was. CM Punk was going to spill the beans and they attacked, keeping him from doing so.
    That's intrigue, we now assume they are working for him, but if it goes another way you are surprised.
    I would imagine since Orton has nothing planned we get their first match at the ppv, team hell no and orton against the shield.

This is how you do this angle, it's not like Aces and 8s and it's being done correctly. If in 7 months they are still doing random beatdowns, then yeah, it's aces and 8s, but it hasn't even been a month yet. When you do a reveal you don't do it 2 weeks after the thing starts.

I actually didn't mind Raw. I thought the Fatal 4 Way match was pretty entertaining, same goes for the ADR versus Sin Cara (!) match. Suggestion for The Miz, don't try to act more face-like, just be the douchebag heel you've always been and just direct it towards other heels.

To be fair, I tuned in an hour in.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I actually didn't mind Raw. I thought the Fatal 4 Way match was pretty entertaining, same goes for the ADR versus Sin Cara (!) match. Suggestion for The Miz, don't try to act more face-like, just be the douchebag heel you've always been and just direct it towards other heels.

To be fair, I tuned in an hour in.
    4 way scared the crap out of me, because i assumed it ment cesaro was losing, and i was all "awww, i like him."

aces and eights dont have dean ambrose
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    4 way scared the crap out of me, because i assumed it ment cesaro was losing, and i was all "awww, i like him."
    If it would have unified the belts I would have been okay with it I guess (for the record though I want the WWE & WHC titles unified). But yeah I'm in the Cesaro camp too.

Also - Dear Michael Cole, nobody calls Kofi "the Wildcat". Stop it. He's not Sandra Bullock in Speed. Signed, everybody.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...