Page 58 of 334 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    Wait, Chaning Tatum? The guy who's rumored to die in the first 15 minutes of the movie?
    That was before Paramount decided to delay the film release to include more footage of him due to his rising popularity
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Oh boy. More footage of a character I didn't really care about in the first movie.

I'll try to push this back to talking about wrestling now -- I wish for Expendables 3 they'd cast The Rock as the twin brother to Stone Cold's character from Expendables 1, and never explain why they look so different.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Oh boy. More footage of a character I didn't really care about in the first movie.

I'll try to push this back to talking about wrestling now -- I wish for Expendables 3 they'd cast The Rock as the twin brother to Stone Cold's character from Expendables 1, and never explain why they look so different.
    As long as they don't bring back Marlon Wayans I can forgive them for increasing Magic Mike's role.

They need to give The Shield a little more mic work instead of just being silent goons for Punk, if thats where they are going. Honestly I wish WWE doesn't insult the audience's intelligence by having them be revealed as goons for Punk despite them and Punk denying involvement. Just have them admit they work for Punk or have them attack Punk, which means even Punk is fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    As long as they don't bring back Marlon Wayans I can forgive them for increasing Magic Mike's role.
    Ditto on that one. To be honest, I'd take a movie of nothing but Snake Eyes with absolutely no dialogue in the entire movie.

Ditto on that one. To be honest, I'd take a movie of nothing but Snake Eyes with absolutely no dialogue in the entire movie.
    With Bruce Willis as the guy assigning him missions

With Bruce Willis as the guy assigning him missions
    Willis would be the only guy allowed to talk during the entire movie.

That was before Paramount decided to delay the film release to include more footage of him due to his rising popularity
    which was smart IMO...its a good way to get him out of the way and let this be Dwaynes movie, but room to bring him back if more films are in the future

I see no reason why Gi Joe can't be a solild film franchise, like a Bond or a Mission Impossible
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    which was smart IMO...its a good way to get him out of the way and let this be Dwaynes movie, but room to bring him back if more films are in the future

I see no reason why Gi Joe can't be a solild film franchise, like a Bond or a Mission Impossible
    You must really hate The Rock do you?

The problem with this is nobody gives a shit about Tatum. One of the few interesting characters in that film is Snake Eyes

You must really hate The Rock do you?

The problem with this is nobody gives a shit about Tatum. One of the few interesting characters in that film is Snake Eyes
    I don't hate him, but I'm not going to subscribe to the view that he is still a WWE performer, he's not and hasn't been for close to a decade now...he's a guest star, but I have liked a number of his films, I own The Rundown and Faster

I don't hate him, but I'm not going to subscribe to the view that he is still a WWE performer, he's not and hasn't been for close to a decade now...he's a guest star, but I have liked a number of his films, I own The Rundown and Faster
    Rundown is fantastic, wish it would have gotten a sequel.

Also yeah, it's hard to even call Rock a part-timer considering he wrestles as much as Undertaker.

A underrated movie of his IMO. But yeah the way I look at it he's in the same boat as HHH or Austin or even Taker is right now. Just a special attraction.

Also yeah, it's hard to even call Rock a part-timer considering he wrestles as much as Undertaker.
    With Taker thought it's a different issue. His knees isn't what it used to and if he keeps on doing the regular schedule chances are he'd be crippled for life

the DVD commentary is with him and director Peter Berg and is quite entertaining

With Taker thought it's a different issue. His knees isn't what it used to and if he keeps on doing the regular schedule chances are he'd be crippled for life
    You're right. I just compared Rock to Taker for the sake of their wrestling schedules. It's hard to call Rock even a part timer when he's perfectly healthy and is wrestling as much (or little) as a guy who's body is half synthetic at this point.