Page 57 of 334 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5001
  1. #841
    Senior Member SephirothDZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Look at it this way. Would you rather see another potential five star classic between Danielson and Punk or a match in which Punk will do the majority of the work just to make the guy he's wrestling against look good? I suppose WWE wanted the latter.

    Also is it just me or was the commentary worse than usual last night? Now sure Cole and Lawler have been a hit and miss when it comes to commentating but IMO they were so bad that they made Taz and Tenay sound gold on commentary
    Honestly I think I've hit the point where I have tuned out Cole and Lawler because I legitimately do not remember a single thing they said yesterday. I'm glad Lawler is healthy and all that, but I really wish he would have not returned to commentary.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

  2. #842
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    Honestly I think I've hit the point where I have tuned out Cole and Lawler because I legitimately do not remember a single thing they said yesterday. I'm glad Lawler is healthy and all that, but I really wish he would have not returned to commentary.
    Same here, the last time I had to mute out the commentary was when Cole was playing the heel commentator at ridiculous levels. I'm with Vibranium in that the guy should just retire from commentary and maybe be used as a special guest commentator or something
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  3. #843
    Senior Member SephirothDZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Same here. I'm with Vibranium in that the guy should just retire from commentary and maybe be used as a special guest commentator or something
    I wouldn't mind seeing Lawler turn heel and become a manager for someone, honestly.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

  4. #844
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Lawler turn heel and become a manager for someone, honestly.
    Which I don't mind the WWE bringing back. There are some wrestlers that needs a manager badly.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  5. #845
    Senior Member SephirothDZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Which I don't mind the WWE bringing back. There are some wrestlers that needs a manager badly.
    Well, managers that wont get themselves fired like AW.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

  6. #846
    indie snob Brandon Hanvey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    9,529

    Default

    I had a weird thought about "The Shield". What if it's the WWE's take on Cobra to play off Rock's appearance in GiJoe?

  7. #847
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    Well, managers that wont get themselves fired like AW.
    I don't think you'd have that many managers thats as stupid as AW
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  8. #848
    The King is always around BYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Cole and Lawler just doesn't seem to have good chemisty. Cole was much better with Tazz.

    I don't suppose they can find another team?

  9. #849
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    I had a weird thought about "The Shield". What if it's the WWE's take on Cobra to play off Rock's appearance in GiJoe?
    If rumors are true I don't think The Rock no longer has top billing in that movie, which could be some nice promo fuel for Punk to deliver
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  10. #850
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BYC View Post
    Cole and Lawler just doesn't seem to have good chemisty. Cole was much better with Tazz.

    I don't suppose they can find another team?
    I don't mind Cole and Matthews. They play off eachother pretty well
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  11. #851
    Senior Member SephirothDZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    If rumors are true I don't think The Rock no longer has top billing in that movie, which could be some nice promo fuel for Punk to deliver
    Well, I'm assuming if he lost top billing it would be to Bruce Willis. Losing your top billing to him isn't exactly something you should frown upon.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

  12. #852
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    The sad thing is they know it's intelligence insulting but they just don't give a damn. I'm willing to bet years from now thats going to be one of those storylines that Cena looks back on with disgust
    It could be saved if Ryder gets involved and turns heel!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  13. #853
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    Well, I'm assuming if he lost top billing it would be to Bruce Willis. Losing your top billing to him isn't exactly something you should frown upon.
    Concerning the rumors it's more losing Top Billing to Magic Mike than Willis, which I'm not too bothered by as far as Willis is concerned.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  14. #854
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It could be saved if Ryder gets involved and turns heel!
    The only way this could be saved is if Vince comes out and puts a stop to the storyline. Even go as far as to call out how horrible it is and that the fans couldn't care less about who AJ is screwing with and fire Vickie as GM
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  15. #855
    Senior Member SephirothDZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Concerning the rumors it's more losing Top Billing to Magic Mike than Willis, which I'm not too bothered by as far as Willis is concerned.
    Wait, Chaning Tatum? The guy who's rumored to die in the first 15 minutes of the movie?
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •