Page 47 of 334 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

good seeing tamina again
    unless your aj
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

When Lesnar came back the RAW after WM my first thought was Cena vs. Lesnar at the next WM, then I thought it would be 'Taker vs. Lesnar, now I have no idea.... On the back of the latest WWE magazine there's an advertisement for WM with pictures of Lesnar, Rock, and Cena... triple threat perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    Personally I want Ryback to run the table at the Royal Rumble, draw #1 eliminate 29 guys we haven't seen it yet, I wish they would have done this with Lesnar but it would be a lot of fun to see.
    Well HBK ran the table as the #1 guy twice. Its just he didn't literally eliminate everybody single handily.

Regarding Royal Rumble and who Punk faces at Wrestlemania, I'm suddenly not sure anymore. I was dead set on believing that they'd hand the belt over to Rock at RR and have Cena win the Rumble to set up Rock/Cena II for the belt. But they're putting an awful lot into Punks whole "consecutive days as champ" thing and I don't know if they'll sacrifice that just to turn Rock into a transitional champion for Cena.

Ultimately I still think Punk's title reign ends with Austin being involved somehow. Punk's name-dropped Austin specifically a little too often for it to be coincidental.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by DennyK View Post
    When Lesnar came back the RAW after WM my first thought was Cena vs. Lesnar at the next WM, then I thought it would be 'Taker vs. Lesnar, now I have no idea.... On the back of the latest WWE magazine there's an advertisement for WM with pictures of Lesnar, Rock, and Cena... triple threat perhaps?
    HHH needs his win back.

I'm banking on two Lesnar scenarios.

1) He fights Taker. HHH won't fight him again because the plot says so. Brock will talk about how there's nobody he cant beat. HHH says there is. Bell tolls. Taker. Etc.

2) He fights for the WWE title (somehow). If Punk loses the belt before Wrestlemania maybe Heyman sends his "other guy" Lesnar out to get back what Punk lost.

Posted in: WWE
    PTP Commentary a Hot Topic Backstage at RAW, News for Tonight's WWE TV Tapings
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 20, 2012 - 8:06:36 AM

- Tonight's WWE SmackDown, Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam tapings will take place from the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Confirmed for tonight's tapings is The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler for this week's episode of WWE Main Event. No other matches have been announced for Sheamus vs. Big Show and a special appearance by John Cena is being advertised locally.

- The commentary from Titus O'Neil and Darren Young on last night's RAW was a hot topic backstage as it happened. Vince McMahon was said to be enjoying the scene which led to some people groaning that now we're going to see Titus and Young on commentary every week. JBL and Jim Ross commented via Twitter:

JBL: "Prime Time Players have a lot of potential-but not on commentary. #washrag #vintageCole @wwe. The Twitter world seems to disagree with me! The whole key is to get noticed and PTP just did. #washrag"

JR: "Prime Time Players uniquely entertaining on commentary. It's good for their team like em or not. Made me chuckle. #WWE"
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...UxREZ1Q4UTJ.99

News on Heyman and Punk Mentioning Bruno, Words from Tamina Snuka
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 20, 2012 - 8:27:00 AM
    - WWE Diva Tamina Snuka says she's back and nobody is safe. She tweeted after RAW:

"Like I said I don't like little Girls who disrespect even if you are WWE's It Girl #Boo I'm BACK and No One is Safe #ChaoticExoticTamina"

- As seen on last night's RAW, Paul Heyman and CM Punk name-dropped Bruno Sammartino and the WWE Hall of Fame in the main event segment. A source says this was clearly done for a reason. The source said, "It's a sign that either Bruno gave word he absolutely will not allow them to induct him or less likely, he's going through with it."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...5dB7xSqhPC0.99

Was John Cena Really Injured on RAW?, CM Punk's Celebration Cut Short, Timing Issues
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 20, 2012 - 8:40:28 AM

- In what seems to be a regular happening these days, there were more time constraints and on-the-fly booking changes at last night's WWE RAW from Dayton.

- On a related note, the celebration for CM Punk's 365th day as WWE Champion was originally planned to go longer at last night's RAW. Apparently there was more planned that they didn't get to do.

- F4Wonline.com reports that John Cena was not really injured at last night's RAW. The spot was planned because they feel that Cena needs to go into his TLC match against Dolph Ziggler with a handicap.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...FD5LmLGBohA.99

More on John Cena's RAW Injury Being Legit or Not, Update on WWE's Attitude Era DVD Content
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 20, 2012 - 9:14:20 AM

- During Linda McMahon's failed bid for the US Senate, there was a lot of speculation over WWE's upcoming Attitude Era DVD and how restricted the content would be. The speculation was furthered because WWE went from pulling the DVD listings to not plugging it at all on TV.

WWE began plugging the DVD this week and a fan who received an early confirms that the content will be rated TV-14 and that there are very few edits including cuss words, bleeding and other stuff that you wouldn't find with today's WWE product. The DVD is officially in stores today.

- As noted earlier, F4Wonline.com reports that John Cena is not really injured and WWE did the injury angle on RAW because they felt he needed to be handicapped going into a match with Dolph Ziggler. F4W adds that the backstage segment with Cena being injured were shot earlier in the night.

PWInsider reports this morning that Cena is legitimately injured and he will indeed be undergoing an MRI this morning. Whatever the case may be, we should know more details in a few hours.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...OZsIu2Sjdk4.99

Tamina Snuka
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 20, 2012 - 9:04:03 AM

- In a WWE App exclusive video from last night's RAW, Alicia Fox caught up with Tamina Snuka and asked her why she attacked AJ Lee at Survivor Series. Tamina said she got tired of AJ disrespecting authority. Tamina expressed anger at AJ not being qualified for General Manager and for her love story with John Cena taking up TV time. The second generation Diva also wasn't happy that she was gone for two months and nobody noticed. Tamina told Alicia not to compare them and added that since she's back, nobody is safe.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...pdT4MtoRhpB.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-20-2012 at 08:22 AM.

PTP were hilarious on commentary last night but you'll easily ruin it if you make it a more common "thing" that happens. Part of the reason Titus worked so well on commentary is because you could clearly tell he was having fun/poking fun at Cole/King while trying to stay in character. There were probably some in-jokes happening there as well that particularily got Cole and King laughing (if you watch Cole during that match you can see he's uncontrollably laughing in some shots).

But this is WWE - They find something good, they'll make sure everybody knows how good it is until everybody is sick of how good it is.

Why Aksana attacked Kaitlyn - "Backstage Fallout" Raw -- November 19, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2pGs...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    Why Aksana attacked Kaitlyn - "Backstage Fallout" Raw -- November 19, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2pGs...layer_embedded
    I can't watch at work, was the answer "So they could have a really bad raw match"?

BTW, after raw i decided i don't care if Titus is kind of clunky in ring, he's hilarious, and needs to be kept around.
    Darren was horrible and should be removed from titus to keep him from holding the big man down.

I expected something to be a little bit more extreme from punk after Ryback got smashed down on the table. Like maybe punk have them play Rybacks FEED ME MORE theme just one more time and shove some popcorn down Rybacks mouth while he was still down.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by BYC View Post
    One of these days I want to see Cena blow out his knee when running to the ring.
    man. that's pretty fukt up in retrospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    No, but it's a pretty bad dvd if you have seen the other dvds.
    Like, did they really need to make a dvd where we hear again about what a big deal it was when scott hall showed up? But this time, with Dusty Rhodes telling us about it!
    i'd rather see a DVD about the NWO japan at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    The feud's not too bad. Wish Orton would move onto Ziggler though. The last few moments him and Ziggler had in that SS tag match made me want more
    that reminds me, ziggy using the superkick as a finisher at SS.......interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    yeah...that whole crucifixition bit was a touch much

nice new shirt there Punk
    have to cater to the other sheep too, the "smart" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    That was a great beatdown.
    mox body language is so animated, like el generico level.

RAW was OK. del rio/orton was good(though i'd like to see alberto get a fukn win for once) and sheamus/sandow was too. overall though i was pretty disappointed. i have a feeling it's only a matter of time before we see the rybread defeat mox, black, and hijo del luther reigns in a 3 on 1 handicap match.
    Last edited by Brandon Hanvey; 11-21-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post

RAW was OK. del rio/orton was good(though i'd like to see alberto get a fukn win for once) and sheamus/sandow was too. overall though i was pretty disappointed. i have a feeling it's only a matter of time before we see the rybread defeat mox, black, and hijo del luther reigns in a 3 on 1 handicap match.
    Think about it though, do you bring up 2 guys who have been in developmental for literaly years, and another dude who has been there for at least a year, and have them lose to the ryback?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Think about it though, do you bring up 2 guys who have been in developmental for literaly years, and another dude who has been there for at least a year, and have them lose to the ryback?
    Its WWE. Would that surprise you?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    Its WWE. Would that surprise you?
    It honestly would. Bringing up one guy and trying to make him fail is done, they did it with low ki and they tried it with bryan(and it worked for ages as no one gave a rats about him), they basicly dropped Miz as a big deal and Alex riley, and Brodus...but two of those guys weren't very good anyway.
    But 3 guys all at once?
    Nah.