Page 26 of 334 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

I'm liking this Axsanna. Surprised Layla isn't getting more pops.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffhanger View Post
    I'm liking this Axsanna. Surprised Layla isn't getting more pops.
    Even in england, they don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Even in england, they don't give a shit.
    Due to WWE programming people not to give a shit
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Posted in: WWE
    What Happened After Monday's RAW, Why McIntyre Wasn't on RAW, SmackDown Rating
    By Marc Middleton
    Nov 6, 2012 - 6:29:35 AM

- Drew McIntyre revealed on Twitter he missed last night's RAW because his mother is very ill. He noted on Twitter that she has battled ataxia since her 20's.

- After Monday's WWE RAW in England, Dolph Ziggler's team attacked John Cena and Ryback. They got the upperhand and out came Wade Barrett. Cody Rhodes took finishers from Barrett, Cena and Ryback.

After the brawl, Cena gave Barrett the microphone and he talked about being cheered and forever wearing the Union Jack. Ziggler came back out but Cena hit him with an Attitude Adjustment. Barrett continued his promo and talked about how he will beat Sheamus on Main Event. Barrett promised to be the first English champion and thanked the fans.

- Friday's episode of WWE SmackDown drew a 1.96 rating, up from the 1.93 rating the week before. SmackDown averaged 2.878 million viewers this week, also down from the previous week.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ZLo5Sla7j5u.99
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-06-2012 at 05:21 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Meltzer gave some good news for Ryback fans, bad for the rest of us
    In spoilers just in case it means something
    spoilers:
    Main event was changed because Vince got the direct tv numbers for HIAC and they were higher than expected, this doesn't mean overall buys will be up but he is assuming they are and Ryback is the reason why, which is why he isn't in a 10 man tag. Given that Vince is now on the Ryback train, it's safe to assume either he will win at Survivor Series, or Cena will do the job.
    end of spoilers

I'm no Ryback fan but I am a fan for upcoming talent being pushed. Would you guys rather we return to Cena and Orton Main Eventing every show while upcoming wrestlers take a backseat? Even if you do I sure as hell dont. So while Ryback isn't the guy that we all wanted to see get pushed it's better than just Cena overshadowing everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I'm no Ryback fan but I am a fan for upcoming talent being pushed. Would you guys rather we return to Cena and Orton Main Eventing every show while upcoming wrestlers take a backseat? Even if you do I sure as hell dont. So while Ryback isn't the guy that we all wanted to see get pushed it's better than just Cena overshadowing everyone else
    See, i've had this arguement on the board.
    I don't care if a new guy is pushed if he sucks, that won't improve things. Is it better to see Ryback vs Orton instead of Cena vs Orton just because he's new?
    No, because the matches would suck, and i watch PPV's for good matches, not new guys having bad matches.
    Push new guys, but push the right new guys.

See, i've had this arguement on the board.
    I don't care if a new guy is pushed if he sucks, that won't improve things. Is it better to see Ryback vs Orton instead of Cena vs Orton just because he's new?
    No, because the matches would suck, and i watch PPV's for good matches, not new guys having bad matches.
    Push new guys, but push the right new guys.
    It's a damned if you do and damned if you dont situation. You have Ryback but he delivers bad to mediocre matches, you have Cena who is constantly shoved down our throats but at least he gets good matches. Still the guy steals the spotlight from more deserving superstars. We dont have a Dean Ambrose or a Tyler Black or even a Bronson main eventing, we only have Ryback. Sadly thats all we have.

It's a damned if you do and damned if you dont situation. You have Ryback but he delivers bad to mediocre matches, you have Cena who is constantly shoved down our throats but at least he gets good matches. Still the guy steals the spotlight from more deserving superstars. We dont have a Dean Ambrose or a Tyler Black or even a Bronson main eventing, we only have Ryback. Sadly thats all we have.
    Why Ryback when we have ziggler, rhodes, cesaro, bryan on the roster?
    Better workers, they can all talk,Cesaro even has the big strong guy thing going, but added to it is an ability to work. Give him the Ryback push since he's better.
    Put a rocket under any of those guys and you have someone who does everything better than Ryback except eating.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

How soon we forget Ryback is Vince's last "guy" ... so he can't flop.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Why Ryback when we have ziggler, rhodes, cesaro, bryan on the roster?
    Better workers, they can all talk,Cesaro even has the big strong guy thing going, but added to it is an ability to work. Give him the Ryback push since he's better.
    Put a rocket under any of those guys and you have someone who does everything better than Ryback except eating.
    Ziggler: Jobbed out constantly, sure he's had good matches but the guy gets jobbed out so often that the casual wrestling fan could hardly take him seriously as main event champ

Cody Rhodes: Some would say he's not over enough for a main event run and doesn't have the look. The guy can talk and can wrestle a good match but it seems he's being used to restart the tag division. Whenever they do try something with him he gets jobbed out in favor of someone else they'd rather push instead

Cesaro: He's getting there, least it's a gradual build. Don't want to push him too soon, they tried with Del Rio and he got depushed because his championship run was lackluster. They'll pull the gun on Cesaro eventually

Danielson: He's a comedy wrestler now and is also, like Cody, responsible for restarting the tag division. Hell he's one of the few reasons people gave a damn about the division recently

I'll even add more

Brodus: He's a fat tub of lard whose only good quality is being a dancing fool. WWE wasn't taking the guy seriously to even put him in the main event spot

Zack Ryder: Comedy wrestler and a jobber. Also WWE has no faith in him.

So to put it simple. Vince pushes anyone that he has faith in. He pushed Del Rio at one time because he liked the guy, he's pushing Ryback because he believes he's the next Cena. He's not what everyone wants but it's better than nothing.

Ziggler: Jobbed out constantly, sure he's had good matches but the guy gets jobbed out so often that the casual wrestling fan could hardly take him seriously as main event champ

Cody Rhodes: Some would say he's not over enough for a main event run and doesn't have the look. The guy can talk and can wrestle a good match but it seems he's being used to restart the tag division. Whenever they do try something with him he gets jobbed out in favor of someone else they'd rather push instead

Cesaro: He's getting there, least it's a gradual build. Don't want to push him too soon, they tried with Del Rio and he got depushed because his championship run was lackluster. They'll pull the gun on Cesaro eventually

Danielson: He's a comedy wrestler now and is also, like Cody, responsible for restarting the tag division. Hell he's one of the few reasons people gave a damn about the division recently

I'll even add more

Brodus: He's a fat tub of lard whose only good quality is being a dancing fool. WWE wasn't taking the guy seriously to even put him in the main event spot

Zack Ryder: Comedy wrestler and a jobber. Also WWE has no faith in him.

So to put it simple. Vince pushes anyone that he has faith in. He pushed Del Rio at one time because he liked the guy, he's pushing Ryback because he believes he's the next Cena. He's not what everyone wants but it's better than nothing.
    Mark Henry was taken seriously as a main event threat after 15 years of being a joke.
    Daniel Bryan was on a 6 month losing streak, was debuted with a several month losing streak, and got over as champ.
    I can come up with other examples, what you do has no bearing on what you can be giving the right push.
    Shit, didn't Goldberg job to mongo before they decided to push him?

Mark Henry was taken seriously as a main event threat after 15 years of being a joke.
    Daniel Bryan was on a 6 month losing streak, was debuted with a several month losing streak, and got over as champ.
    I can come up with other examples, what you do has no bearing on what you can be giving the right push.
    Shit, didn't Goldberg job to mongo before they decided to push him?
    You completly overlooked my main point. If Vince had any faith in the ones you mentioned then he would have pushed him to the moon by now. But he doesn't. Besides pushing talentless big men isn't something thats unheard of by Vince.

Well Ryback does have star power. He doesn't even talk and gets the crowd to react. That's what Vince is looking for. The only thing Cena can do to impress right now is turn heel. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing Orton with the belt again.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffhanger View Post
    Well Ryback does have star power. He doesn't even talk and gets the crowd to react. That's what Vince is looking for. The only thing Cena can do to impress right now is turn heel. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing Orton with the belt again.
    That would depend on if WWE could trust him enough to do that without getting in any wellness violations