Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
    BANNED

This week's Hellblazer was awesome. For all the hate Milligan seems to get for his run, I think it's already one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    This week's Hellblazer was awesome. For all the hate Milligan seems to get for his run, I think it's already one of the best.
    Why the hate? because he is showing kindness and emotion and has matured in some respects?

Gonna read it soon.
    BB

Read it. Great as always.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Already came out last week.
    Whoah, you're right! I just went and checked on Amazon - they have the release date down as November 27 but when you click on it, it is clearly available to buy! Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPhonomancer View Post
    Whoah, you're right! I just went and checked on Amazon - they have the release date down as November 27 but when you click on it, it is clearly available to buy! Weird.
    Yeah, that happens from time to time with Amazon and some other places. Pullist.comixology shows you the correct release dates.
    BB

Im going to miss the book when its gone.This is one of Vertigo's best books out.
    Im still unclear why its being cancelled it cant be the sales ,its been rock stedy for the last year

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Im going to miss the book when its gone.This is one of Vertigo's best books out.
    Im still unclear why its being cancelled it cant be the sales ,its been rock stedy for the last year
    It's crystal clear why.

It's because all of the DCU characters have moved back to the DCU. Vertigo is now exclusively for creator-owned books.
    It just took John a bit longer than the others to move because DC allowed Milligan to finnish the story properly.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I have little time for anyone who hates Milligan's run. This is top level stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    It's crystal clear why.

It's because all of the DCU characters have moved back to the DCU. Vertigo is now exclusively for creator-owned books.
    It just took John a bit longer than the others to move because DC allowed Milligan to finnish the story properly.
    i get what you're saying, but this is HELLBLAZER we're talking about! Keep Constantine in the Vertigo Universe that way he can be "who he really is". the character i've known and grown up with.

there is already one version of a DCnU Constantine, why do we need we need 'another'- in his own book nonetheless.
    basically, DC's telling me, "Fuck you." and they don't care about my $3/a month- or paying the writers, artists, etc... anymore.

a really good creative team who knows 'Constantine' will have to lure to a new DCnU title. MAYBE...

still pissed.
    [There's a place in my mind.The one part that isn't looking for a joke.When laughter breaks down, and humor can't quiet its hunger,the rage gets out]-Harley Quinn

They could move all the characters to DCU for all i care but hellblazer should be Vertigo hell i wont mind if they made it 3.99

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    It's crystal clear why.

Well yes, but it's a stupid reason.
    Army of Crime

Image: Fatale, Saga
    Dark Horse: Mind Mgmt
    Marvel: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Thor: God of Thunder

Indeed. There's no reason why couldn't they have both at the same time.
    *points at Punisher and Punisher MAX*
    BB

I just thought of sometine Swamp thing and Animal man were Vertigo books and now there in the DCU books and there doing great.Im sure Hellblazer will be fine in the DCU

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I just thought of sometine Swamp thing and Animal man were Vertigo books and now there in the DCU books and there doing great.Im sure Hellblazer will be fine in the DCU

Yeah maybe ....the book will rock ....but the vertigo ........300 issues of awesomeness will be missed ........
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light