Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1930

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    That was indeed Lori. Same actress and everything.
    I guess that's why the actress still gets her name in the opening credits. I was wondering what they were going to do with her, although my first impressions of this little scenario aren't all that great.

One of my favorite touches of the episode is when Rick/Glenn/Maggie are stopped at the truck, trying to move it. As they argue, you can see some random walkers in the background shambling along, close enough I would be concerned.

Maybe they could have given Merle a locked prison cell to stay in, but I still see why NO ONE but Daryl wanted him around...
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    One of my favorite touches of the episode is when Rick/Glenn/Maggie are stopped at the truck, trying to move it. As they argue, you can see some random walkers in the background shambling along, close enough I would be concerned...
    It's a nice touch and it shows how hardcore Rick's group has become. A few meandering walkers don't even phase them any more. Although, I still don't understand why they let so many gather outside the prison gate. I'm sure a few dozen of them pushing at once could take down the chain link fence. I'd have a few people stabbing walkers through the fences everyday until the herd (still hate that term) thinned out.
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    It's a nice touch and it shows how hardcore Rick's group has become. A few meandering walkers don't even phase them any more. Although, I still don't understand why they let so many gather outside the prison gate. I'm sure a few dozen of them pushing at once could take down the chain link fence. I'd have a few people stabbing walkers through the fences everyday until the herd (still hate that term) thinned out.
    really? I rather like it

what else would you call a group that size?
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    really? I rather like it

what else would you call a group that size?
    I don't know "herd" implies grazing animals. Personally, I would've went with "horde".
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    She is 17 . She told Axel that she was 17 a few episodes ago .

Except she's in no way related to Rick or Carl.
    and she shouldnt be...... where are you from?? I was referring to her and carls relationship.
    Reading: The Walking Dead, Morning Glories, Saga, Batman, Hawkeye, The Wake, superman unchained, avengers AI, xmen
    LiamWUL Games Development

I gotta tell you, straight up, if I were a part of Rick's group and Rick had a psychotic break like that, I'd be looking to disarm him and lock him up.

If I were a member of the new group, I'd be saying "Look, we appreciate the help, but I think we'll be on our way. Could you possibly spare a weapon or two and some food for the road? Maybe point out that community with the crazy "Governor" character?"

Seriously, Glenn and Herschel and Maggie and Carol need to step up and put Rick on ice for a while.

Unfortunately, they probably don't have a lot of time to finesse it, considering the Woodbury problem looming up shortly.
    Last edited by Dreadstar; 02-11-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

12 million in mid season premiere

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/11/th...record-rating/
    Support your local roller derby league

In the Evil Force of Evil Chiasm's Avatar

Having a herd of them outside the gates is a great deterrent to keep other people away.

well, at least i still can read and enjoy the real and awesome Michonne in the comic (and Andrea)

I live in hope that two dozen bodies can't, under any circumstances, push down the fence of a prison...........

The mid-season premiere was fantastic.The horde/herd keeps coming.The casting of this show is spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar View Post
    I gotta tell you, straight up, if I were a part of Rick's group and Rick had a psychotic break like that, I'd be looking to disarm him and lock him up.
    THIS.

the rickocracy has clearly turned hardcore cray, i don't blame tyrese and his crew for bugging out. i just hope that someone points out to glenn at least (since he followed them) that rick is clearly batshit and they need to shut that down fast.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by renne View Post
    THIS.

the rickocracy has clearly turned hardcore cray, i don't blame tyrese and his crew for bugging out. i just hope that someone points out to glenn at least (since he followed them) that rick is clearly batshit and they need to shut that down fast.
    Or, alternately, not keep dumping everything on his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Or, alternately, not keep dumping everything on his shoulders.
    while i acknowledge it probably hasn't helped, given the circumstances i don't necessarily think not dumping things on his shoulders would lessen his mental health issues either way. it's not exactly a normal situation that we can judge against our own experiences.

Just by going out every day to stab ones through the fence would only attract a constant flow, no?