Page 40 of 129 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
    Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

If Rick had come out wearing a prison jumpsuit, or even just the shirt, it wouldn't have bothered me (and I have a hankering to see them start dressing up in the prison suits but that's just me). Now that he's got a spiffy new shirt and all I gotta No Prize where he found it (uh..... locker room for the guards! Okay! That's it!)

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I like Michonne less after this episode. She should've just killed Merle (or at least tried to) and not those other guys. I am looking forward to her interacting with Rick, though. There goes the hope of a nice, peaceful reunion between Merle and Darryl. On the plus side, Darryl got to bond with Carl and reunite with Carole, so things are working out for him, somewhat.
    To be fair, she was working her way towards him when zombies crashed the party. And it wasn't like Merle was some pushover like the others.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    "fixed her up"? Carol must be a miracle worker indeed...
    Idk about that, its not like she wasn't preparing for Lori's surgery. Hershel was even teaching her a few things and if she can save Hershel's leg I do believe she stitch a her back up.
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." -Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    Idk about that, its not like she wasn't preparing for Lori's surgery. Hershel was even teaching her a few things and if she can save Hershel's leg I do believe she stitch a her back up.
    I'll make the pledge right now that I will eat a hat, of any size, should your theory pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    Carol found Lori fixed her up. She was taking her somewhere, she either thought she was dead and left her somewhere or they encountered to many zombies and Lori was like leave me here. I believe by this Sunday I will be proven right or wrong.
    Sarah Wayne Callies is currently filming an independent movie and has signed on to a summer pilot on USA I believe. so she's dead and you're wrong
    Support your local roller derby league

But the show can't continue without characters as universally loved as Lori!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I had my worries too, but we still have Andrea..........

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Sarah Wayne Callies is currently filming an independent movie and has signed on to a summer pilot on USA I believe. so she's dead and you're wrong
    That doesn't preclude her having already shot her scenes for the Walking Dead. Nor does it preclude her returning for a couple of scenes or for another season should se be alive. Personally I don't believe she is alive. But I do think that Carl didn't shoot her either. How many people could shoot their loved ones in that circumstance? Not many.

watched the episode last night, some thoughts:

michonne slicing through people (including living people) so easily kind of bugs me. is a katana really that sharp? would someone like michonne actually be able to wield it as she's done?

i liked merle more this episode, he got back to more of his evil self.

hated seeing andrea with the governor. i'm hoping it will all blow up in her face soon (or that her face gets eaten off by penny). i just dislike the actress that plays andrea more than anything i think. there's something smug about her.

i had a feeling carol was alive, although the "rescue" was kind of an odd scene. i did like darryl & carl talking about their moms, though.

the whole phone thing did kind of resolve itself rather quickly. i also think it being in the prison & so soon after lori's death took away from how it happened in the books. seemed a lot less desperate or something & more just like a hallucination.

they still haven't named the baby yet, right? i remember carl talking about names but not picking one i didn't think.

i also hope that glenn & maggie don't get tortured too much. the show woodbury is definitely tamer than the book's version but as we've seen the show isn't afraid of taking risks & deviating from the original material.

how many episodes are left this season?
    and i'm counting 1, counting 2, counting 3...

BANNED

Maybe it's just me, but I like Michonne less after this episode. She should've just killed Merle (or at least tried to) and not those other guys. I am looking forward to her interacting with Rick, though.
    Limping with a gunshot wound (or graze) to the leg? Really? Merle would have seen her coming a mile away. Risk her own life to save two strangers? She's good, but even she knows she's not good enough to take on Merle when she's wounded. Number one rule is to keep yourself safe, otherwise how can you possibly keep anyone else safe? She's smart, not heartless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by President Kang View Post
    If Rick had come out wearing a prison jumpsuit, or even just the shirt, it wouldn't have bothered me (and I have a hankering to see them start dressing up in the prison suits but that's just me). Now that he's got a spiffy new shirt and all I gotta No Prize where he found it (uh..... locker room for the guards! Okay! That's it!)
    Was it really a different shirt? Because I was just under the impression he had hosed himself and all his clothes down or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    That doesn't preclude her having already shot her scenes for the Walking Dead. Nor does it preclude her returning for a couple of scenes or for another season should se be alive. Personally I don't believe she is alive. But I do think that Carl didn't shoot her either. How many people could shoot their loved ones in that circumstance? Not many.
    the world has gone to shit, and Im sure Carl is smart enough to know that Mom bleeding out in the basement of a prison is not going to end well
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    the world has gone to shit, and Im sure Carl is smart enough to know that Mom bleeding out in the basement of a prison is not going to end well
    Yeah, that was euthanasia, really. She is bleeding out in a horrible dump filled with walking, cannibal walking rottin corpses. It's either that or risk a way more painful death.
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I know you were being facetious but its that sort of thinking that kept Sylar coming back for more on that Heroes show when he should have died at the end of season 1.

Nah, get rid of her.
    Im sure someone said the same about Shane but now, looking back, lots of people are probably thinking:

"- Shane who?"

Maybe it's just me, but I like Michonne less after this episode. She should've just killed Merle (or at least tried to) and not those other guys.
    Yep, cuz when a group of psychos are hunting you down to murder you, you should only harm certain ones.
    "Moving to Dakota to avoid superheroes is like moving to Quantico to avoid the FBI." -- Dwayne McDuffie

My comic: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MYTH-...31161003585134