Page 37 of 129 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Deleted Content.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 02-25-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyK View Post
    Is a confrontation between Merle and the Gov. inevitable?
    It seems that way. As I see it the Governor seems weary of Merle locating his brother, maybe believing the brothers together would stand against him and upset the Woodbury apple cart so to speak.

I'm still up in the air as to the direction the Daryl/Carol relationship is going. Is it a romantic one or does he see her more as a mother figure?
    They aren't exclusive. There are textbooks, novels and plays written about that exact quandary. Just google "Madonna/Whore".

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    They aren't exclusive. There are textbooks, novels and plays written about that exact quandary. Just google "Madonna/Whore".

Which gets us to Boardwalk Empire, but that's another thread.

I think Daryl cares for her, romantically, but doesn't really know what that is or means. He wouldn't know what to do with those types of feelings if the world weren't going to shit. I imagine him as the hit it and quit it type, if he wasn't too socially stunted to even hit it in the first place. Now that the world has fallen to shit, he probably is doubly confused.

Daryl and Carl bonding over dead moms was nice.

And wow, that girl on the wall with Andrea was certainly no Katniss. Damn sure not even Daryl.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

BANNED

man, Michone is freaking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jediracer View Post
    man, Michone is freaking awesome.
    That was my wifes comment on that episode, her only comment.
    I dunno why but i wasn't much into this episode, suppose it was fine, i don't like Rick very much though so it makes his scenes until the end annoying.
    And i know it's what they are going for, but when he walked into the cellblock to check on carl im sitting there going "YOU HAVE A GODDAMN BABY AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HELD HER YET YOU JACKASS!"
    Which, like i said, i'm pretty sure is what they were going for.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Is a confrontation between Merle and the Gov. inevitable?
    Yeah I think so. I think the Gov. will kill Merle once he finds out Michonne is alive and Merle lied to him. I can see him snapping.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

So, that doesn't look good for Maggie and Glenn. I have a feeling Glenn's going to sub in for Rick here rather than just play a similar role that he did in the comics when it happened, and Maggie for Michonne. Also looks like Merle will take on some of the darker aspects of the Governor's storyline, either way, should be interesting.

Anyone else think that we just met the shows version of Rosita?

Quote Originally Posted by SatanBigsby View Post
    So, that doesn't look good for Maggie and Glenn. I have a feeling Glenn's going to sub in for Rick here rather than just play a similar role that he did in the comics when it happened, and Maggie for Michonne. Also looks like Merle will take on some of the darker aspects of the Governor's storyline, either way, should be interesting.

Not sure if I want to keep watching this season. That was very hard to read in the comic book and I am not sure I want to see it with sound effects and music thrown into it.
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SatanBigsby View Post
    So, that doesn't look good for Maggie and Glenn.
    Think Rick will stage a rescue party?

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post

Not sure if I want to keep watching this season. That was very hard to read in the comic book and I am not sure I want to see it with sound effects and music thrown into it.
    spoilers:

Basic cable probably isn't going to Have an episode full of raping and torturing one of the main female characters, and then another episodes dedicated to torturing said rapist
    end of spoilers
    I could be totaly wrong on that of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    I think Daryl cares for her, romantically, but doesn't really know what that is or means. He wouldn't know what to do with those types of feelings if the world weren't going to shit. I imagine him as the hit it and quit it type, if he wasn't too socially stunted to even hit it in the first place. Now that the world has fallen to shit, he probably is doubly confused.

Daryl and Carl bonding over dead moms was nice.

And wow, that girl on the wall with Andrea was certainly no Katniss. Damn sure not even Daryl.
    that;s because that bow is set up for target shooting, not hunting....needs more torque
    Support your local roller derby league

I think they've proven that they can do pretty much anything after having the C-Section scene, and it's a pretty pivotal moment in the Woodbury arc so I doubt they'll gloss over it.

spoilers:

The problem with Maggie filling that role is that she wouldn't be able to get revenge in the way that Michonne can. I could see a rescue party going back out and having Michonne be captured as well, I guess anythings possible at this point. Who was it that was captured originally in the books? Glenn, Rick, and Michonne?
    end of spoilers

I hope you are right, Alex, I get kind of squeamish with those kinds of scenes.
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.