Page 31 of 129 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MT2 View Post
    I couldnt beleive the phone is ringing already. I'll leave it at that so I do get a spoiler tag.
    That's how I felt too. I was like, really? So soon!!!

Sometimes they drag the show on too much, then they rush it. The pacing is weird. I feel like for this season, the show gets interesting only when someone dies too.

"OMG! Someone died!! WTF!!!"

Next episode..

"WTF!! This episode is boring!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    What's up with Carol? I thought she escaped.
    They assumed she died.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

i actually liked darabont as show runner, and i despised the slow pace of the second season with a fucking passion, the only eps i ever likes was the last 3 of that season. Season three on the other hand has been fairly swift. although i continue to hate Andrea.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon6 View Post
    i actually liked darabont as show runner, and i despised the slow pace of the second season with a fucking passion, the only eps i ever likes was the last 3 of that season. Season three on the other hand has been fairly swift. although i continue to hate Andrea.
    LOOOOL Your signature.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    there is a disconnect....a large majority of the people that watch the show have ZERO idea it is based on a comic book series and then there are some really hardcore fans of the book that just haven't been happy with the show since the start
    I've grown ok with the show this season and the changes that have been made. But nothing pissed me off more then the goddamn CDC, I don't care what anyone says those episodes were total bullshit.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    I've grown ok with the show this season and the changes that have been made. But nothing pissed me off more then the goddamn CDC, I don't care what anyone says those episodes were total bullshit.
    Did it pissed you off for the quality of the episodes or because they went to the CDC?
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

BANNED

man, they are just blowing through content. shame about the phone. I think part of what made it work in the comic was the context of their setting.

Eh, probably my least enjoyed episode this season, but after that last one it was going to be hard to follow up.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Deleted Content.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 02-25-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

spoilers:
    Well Rick has completely lost it so I can buy the phone coming into play
    end of spoilers but I'm not sure how their going to work the governor storyline now.
    I have no idea why Andrea suddenly became an idiot since season 2. She's quickly becoming the new Lori and that's sad because I love her character in the comics
    Michonne dropped I nice stinger before she left though
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 11-12-2012 at 05:18 AM.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Regarding the phone ringing: spoilers:
    Can those of you that know what it is because of the comics watch what you say? By questioning its existence or if it's a result of Rick going crazy, you're pretty much giving away that there's more to it. Let people who only watch the show discover it on their own.
    end of spoilers
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Metaphors? I hate metaphors! That's why my favorite book is Moby Dick. No frou-frou symbolism, just a good simple tale about a man who hates an animal." ~Ron Swanson

It's probably just me, but i don't give a rats about Rick.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It's probably just me, but i don't give a rats about Rick.
    Heh, I almost agree. My first thought when I saw him throw Glen was "Man, he needs to be put down". I mean, it's RICK, and they won't kill him. But get your shit together man.

And am I the only one who DOESN'T like Michonne?

They aren't doing a great job with characterization for Michonne at this point. We aren't getting a lot out of her and even her killin skills have been hardly used. Hopefully that amps up.

I thought T-Dog (RIP) saved Carol. They haven't explored the whole prison yet so she may be lost and hiding out,not knowing where everyone is and unable to hear anything.

It looks like from previews that Michonne meets up with some of our prison folks out scavenging and that's when the stories come together.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    They aren't doing a great job with characterization for Michonne at this point. We aren't getting a lot out of her and even her killin skills have been hardly used. Hopefully that amps up.

I thought T-Dog (RIP) saved Carol. They haven't explored the whole prison yet so she may be lost and hiding out,not knowing where everyone is and unable to hear anything.

It looks like from previews that Michonne meets up with some of our prison folks out scavenging and that's when the stories come together.
    Michonne is a difficult character for the show to work with in the same way Daryl was.
    When you have these incredibly capable characters, it makes the other characters seem less. If she wasn't sort of bitchy and a little off she would probably be one of the most popular characters on the show, and i imagine she is fairly popular already tbh.

BANNED

I'm going to ask, the same respect Conn asked for regarding comic spoilers, can we also have that for 'next week' previews? because I don't watch those. on purpose.

Michonne never had a ton of characterization, and it seems they may be eschewing one of her main character ticks from the comics. which is a shame.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The episode itself was very good and showed that they aren't breezing over Lori's death so easy....

- We see that Rick has lost his mind... completely lost it as Darryl tries to talk to him. His grief and insanity has him walk off as Hershel claims they need to find formula and baby stuff for the new baby. Darryl volunteers right off the bat and Glen wants to go with him and Maggie. But she tells him he has to stay here. Only 2 can fit on the cycle and she knows what to get for a baby.

Rick meanwhile goes into the prison in an insane rage and kills all the walkers. Working his way through them in anger . He realizes the place where he's at and realizes Lori died there. A big creature lies from the body freshly full (which you can debate it ate all of Lori ...or they buried her) . Rick blows its head off and seems to believe Lori's inside it. He stabs it in anger a lot.

- At Woodbury , Michonne has had enough of the Governor and knows he's not what he seems. She wants her weapon so she can leave and breaks into his office. Where she retrieves her sword. Its there she learns about his daughter Penny (who we saw to start) and how his mind has been going insane. After showing off her killing skills , where she takes down a pen of walkers , a guy catches her when he goes to feed. Michonne turns down the Governor's offer to be on his science team ...literally pulls a sword on him to say so. Then tells Andrea to get her shit together so they can leave.

- Andrea herself has been swayed by the smooth talking Governor. She believes Michonne is over reacting to this place and after walking to the gates , Michonne leaves her finally. Tired of her not listening to her and she walks off alone . (likely to run into Rick's group soon). Andrea later realizes her fuck up and sees that Woodbury for sport has fights with Walkers around in chains. Uh oh...

- The final scenes has Darryl and Maggie return with the baby's things to feed it. Where inside Rick sits and stares insanely out. Then.... the phone rings.... "Hello ?"

In all I think the scientist at Woodbury is this guy...

Eugene....here...

Milton as the scientist at Woodbury.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 11-12-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.