Page 27 of 129 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

OK, I'll reframe it:

I bet Herschel is smart enough to tell them that the baby can't survive without breast-feeding or formula. They'll probably decide to send someone out to scavenge some formula, and it'll be either Glenn or Daryl. Probably Daryl, 'cause of his bike.

Now that's a sweet prediction!
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

I'm guessing Carol will become surrogate mother for the baby, or at that she'll want to at least. It will help ease her pain of losing her own daughter.

Gone

Glenn and his girl have been getting it on for a while.

Women start lactating at what, 12-20 weeks into pregnancy?

Maybe she'll be able to help in the kid's breastfeeding needs. ^_^

Off the wall, I know.

Think she would notice if she was 10+ weeks pregnant.

Rick and posse better hope they find that pregnant girl in Woodbury soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    i can see the baby dying accidentally when trying to keep her quiet i.e. hugging them tightly to also calm her down in the middle of a herd leading to smothering her to death. something that has been done in movies and tv shows involving fleeing refugees hiding from soldiers and a baby potentially giving away their position

Isn't that in the M*A*S*H finale?

Quote Originally Posted by DennyK View Post
    Isn't that in the M*A*S*H finale?
    The famous chicken episode. Goodbye, Farewell and Amen
    Last edited by Daye; 11-06-2012 at 08:15 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    But i don't watch previews, they have spoilers.
    You jerk.
    seriously.

Fully admit i could be totaly wrong, but i seem to remember when my kid was born, he was eating almost right away.
    I'm not sure a baby can go a few days without eating like an adult can.

BANNED

no, a baby needs pretty constant nutrition.

Well, if it's speed they need, I bet they send Daryl out, 'cause you know, that bike would be the fastest way to forage!

I betcha!
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

Quote Originally Posted by the goddamn batman View Post
    no, a baby needs pretty constant nutrition.
    Daryl better move his ass then.

all story logics aside, production logic tells us that babies are rarely kept with the main staff. there is just too many problems in an ongoing setting, especially in a post apocalyptic one. in every soap my wife made me watch, the ones having a baby would move to another town or something sooner or later.
    i guess the baby will die in the final confrontation with the governator

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar View Post
    OK, I'll reframe it:

I bet Herschel is smart enough to tell them that the baby can't survive without breast-feeding or formula. They'll probably decide to send someone out to scavenge some formula, and it'll be either Glenn or Daryl. Probably Daryl, 'cause of his bike.

Now that's a sweet prediction!
    I still don't know why he's still riding that loud ass thing around that affords him no protection. I mean it LOOKS awesome but.........
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    I still don't know why he's still riding that loud ass thing around that affords him no protection. I mean it LOOKS awesome but.........
    LOL
    Seriously, i can hear the kids on their bikes from the other side of the river on saturday nights and they´re not even as powerful machines as his.
    And in a dead world where there´s no noise polltion?

In the book Dune, the miners used "thumpers" to lure the Giant Sand Worms away from their mining areas. I've long wondered why the survivors don't do something like that. If you did it right, you could also use noise to gather practically every undead SOB for miles around into a giant mass and destroy them.
    Perfect humility dispenses with modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    In the book Dune, the miners used "thumpers" to lure the Giant Sand Worms away from their mining areas. I've long wondered why the survivors don't do something like that. If you did it right, you could also use noise to gather practically every undead SOB for miles around into a giant mass and destroy them.
    Exactly. Imagine gathering together a mile of cable and hooking up one of the prison's sirens. Position it in a large field and set up a lobster-trap style pen. A bunch of diesel fuel later, herd clean-up on aisle 7.