Page 22 of 129 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by MT2 View Post
    How long do you all think the baby will last? How do you think its end will come?

Could they end up getting in another really nasty situation and the baby wont stop crying forcing rick to choose the baby and the group?
    Speaking of which, I really hope Glen and Maggie have a good supply of condoms on hand, because the last thing this group needs is another pregnant woman to deal with.

BANNED

I'm curious how they'll deal with the baby. They don't have anything they need to physically provide for it. There's no milk, mother's or otherwise. At best there's dehydrated and that's a limited supply. They have no vitamins that we've seen. They have a pretty limited food supply, none of which is baby food. Rick might have to "momma bird" canned vegetables for the next year, two years. (I don't know about the timeline of feeding babies.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    I´m sorry but until I get visual confirmation of Carl´s bullet in Lori´s eye, I am gonna assume she´s roaming the prison corridors.
    uuhhhhh... she's dead, dude.
    Last edited by the goddamn batman; 11-05-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Is it bad that when Tdog got bite i assumed they were going to let the other black dude in the group?
    LOL, you, myself, and a ton of other people assumed the same.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

How long do you all think the baby will last? How do you think its end will come?
    Wondering if they will pull a M.A.S.H and have to "choke the chicken"?

Could they end up getting in another really nasty situation and the baby wont stop crying forcing rick to choose the baby and the group?
    could get darker, Carl gets cut off from the group with his baby sister, rations are scarce.................. I won't say the rest.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by the goddamn batman View Post
    uuhhhhh... she's dead, dude.
    Yeah, you're probably right.

As dead as Andrew was when Rick left him in that courtyard.

spoilers:
    I'm just being facetious!
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:
    Kirkman has said she's dead. 100%
    end of spoilers

I honestly didn't think that they would had the balls to make an episode like this. That's what happens when they run out of red shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by idlewildered View Post
    could get darker, Carl gets cut off from the group with his baby sister, rations are scarce.................. I won't say the rest.
    Well, if Lars Von Trier ever wrote an episode...
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the goddamn batman View Post
    spoilers:
    Kirkman has said she's dead. 100%
    end of spoilers
    This didn't need to be a spoiler tag...if you watched the Talking Dead episode , Gale Ann Hurd (producer) said both characters had died.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This didn't need to be a spoiler tag...if you watched the Talking Dead episode , Gale Ann Hurd (producer) said both characters had died.
    But wait, aren't all the zombies "dead?"

(20 to 1 that gets taken seriously...)
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

i don't think the baby will last that long anyway, they're probably saving it's death for the mid season finale or the season finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

I'm pretty sure one of the most popular shows on television won't feature a scene where the main character contemplates murdering his infant child.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    not everyone watches the show on AMC.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I'm pretty sure one of the most popular shows on television won't feature a scene where the main character contemplates murdering his infant child.
    Yeah I agree. The show has balls and shows some gruesome stuff, but that is one line it won't cross.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulseUCF View Post
    spoilers:
    Wow, it's like the zero-sum theory of black guys in the show. An equal number of black guys must be added and subtracted to the show at any given time to balance the equation.
    end of spoilers.
    Ha!! Ha!! Y said it (I wish there was a 'like' button here)
    "Everybody's Waiting," Six Feet Under finale episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4eUKmLujg

http://i.imgur.com/hcuBe43.gif