Thread: Sweet Tooth

Default Sweet Tooth

Just watched a wicked review of Sweet tooth at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVYyd-iYabk

They only spoke about volume 1 does the series continue as good as it starts?

Absolutely, one of the best series on-going right now. Only 2 issues left before it all wraps up, though.

i was thinking about getting a copy of this twisted dark book they also recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff-Said! View Post
    Oh yes - Sweet Tooth goes to some very dark places and packs some of the biggest emotional wallops I've read in comics for years.

I've got that bitter-sweet feeling about it coming to an end; excited to see how it finishes but sad that it won't be there to look forward to any more.

jeff lemires great try his essex county and underwater welder

I actually think Vol. 1 is the weakest of the series. It picks up steam as it goes. Agreed it's a tremendous book.

And I second the recommendation for both Essex County and Underwater Welder.

I'm so sad it is coming to an end. I'm surprised with its popularity that they decided to end it. Oh well. Everything needs an ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff-Said! View Post
    Just watched a wicked review of Sweet tooth at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVYyd-iYabk

F.Y.I., you have to get to 7:27 before they start talking about Sweet Tooth.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarmatches View Post
    I actually think Vol. 1 is the weakest of the series. It picks up steam as it goes. Agreed it's a tremendous book.

And I second the recommendation for both Essex County and Underwater Welder.
    Underwater Welder was amazing! One of the best and most emotional stories I've read in years. I had never even heard of it before I happened to run across it on comixology, but I'll pick up anything with Lemire's name on it.
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraly#1 View Post
    I'm so sad it is coming to an end. I'm surprised with its popularity that they decided to end it. Oh well. Everything needs an ending.
    Well Lemire wanted to end it because he felt he story had run its course.

Sweet Tooth was a very good series and I look forward to its conclusion, no matter how tragic or sad it may be within its pages.

Doesn't Want To See That! coconutphone's Avatar

Read vol. 5 last night. Was only going to read 1 or 2 issues but before I knew it was 1:30am and I was finished. Ha ha. Amazing series.
    Schmitty's Evil Twin.