Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default NYCC: Gimple & Texeira Plunge The Punisher Into A "Nightmare"

"Punisher: Nightmare" begins in January from Marvel with Frank Castle confronting his past and an all-new super powered threat. CBR spoke with creators Scott Gimple & Mark Texeira about the weekly 5-issue miniseries.

Full article here.

No disrespect to Tex, I will take Rucka and Checchetto over this. It is kind of weird he keeps getting called back to a do a character he has a conflicted vibe with. That's a professional for you. Glad he's still working. :)

It is the writing and the concept (and retread of Rucka's work) which will make me skip this. Not forgetting I just saw Gimple's work in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance: that'll keep me away from his material for some time.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

I hope this does very well. Mr. Tex does a great Punisher, he should do several minis a year

If this book don't turn out another "Space: Punisher" i will buy it.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope this does very well. Mr. Tex does a great Punisher, he should do several minis a year
    Agreed. It sounds like it's going to be Frank looking in the mirror and seeing the opposite of himself.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra