Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default NYCC LIVE: Image Comics Roll Out Stars, Announcements For Comic Con

CBR is LIVE from the New York Comic Con Image Comics panel where Publisher Eric Stephenson will bring out Image's stars and talk to fans about what's next for Image.

Full article here.

Just Endless

That is not what I would expect from Gillen. Sure it'll still be good, but, um, weird.

And HICKMAN. Why don't you finish anything, ever? So Secret's just dead then? And Manhattan Projects' already overworked artist gets another thing to do? Can we not just, like, focus on something? Agh. You frustrate me. The whole Forever arc of F4 proved to me you COULD be one of the greats, but you need to actually finish your stories, man. Still feel burned by Ultimates.

And Image? I love you.
    Batman Inc.
    New/Uncanny/Young Avengers, Cap, Daredevil, FF, Hawkeye, Thor, Uncanny X-Force, Uncanny X-Men, WatXM
    Saga, Unwritten

Quote Originally Posted by Just Endless View Post
    That is not what I would expect from Gillen. Sure it'll still be good, but, um, weird.

And HICKMAN. Why don't you finish anything, ever? So Secret's just dead then? And Manhattan Projects' already overworked artist gets another thing to do? Can we not just, like, focus on something? Agh. You frustrate me. The whole Forever arc of F4 proved to me you COULD be one of the greats, but you need to actually finish your stories, man. Still feel burned by Ultimates.

And Image? I love you.
    Maybe you confused Pittara with Dragotta. Or I didn't catch Pittara's name. :)

BANNED

Yeah, what? Secret's dead?

Hickman has a solid track record of finishing all his books, despite whatever delays happen.

Genuinely hyped for the two Hickman books, I spent all summer reading his current collection of TPBs, they're all fantastic stuff and I love the recurring art style of his covers with the sigils.
    I support Danny LuVisi's Last Man Standing.

Just Endless

You are totally correct, sir.
    Batman Inc.
    New/Uncanny/Young Avengers, Cap, Daredevil, FF, Hawkeye, Thor, Uncanny X-Force, Uncanny X-Men, WatXM
    Saga, Unwritten