View Poll Results: YOUR FAVORITE

Voters
11. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • POKEMON: THE FIRST MOVIE (1998)

8 72.73%
  • POKEMON: THE MOVIE 2000 (1999)

1 9.09%
  • POKEMON 3: THE MOVIE (2000)

2 18.18%
  • POKEMON: MEWTWO RETURNS (2000)

0 0%
    BANNED

Default Your favorite of the first 4 pokemon films

What is your Favorite of The First 4 Pokemon Films?

POKEMON: THE FIRST MOVIE (1998)
    POKEMON: THE MOVIE 2000 (1999)
    POKEMON 3: THE MOVIE (2000)
    POKEMON: MEWTWO RETURNS (2000)

im aware that Mewtwo returns is not officaly considered the 4th pokemon film, but whatever its on the list
    Last edited by Movieartman; 10-12-2012 at 06:17 PM.

I have to go with the First Movie. Mewtwo was awesome and so poweful it was great when I was 8 years old and it is the only one that I would watch over.

2000 earns respect points for its hilariously irresponcible villain, who showed up literally out of nowhere in a giant flying fortress and went: "Screw pokémon battles. I'm going to catch the legendary birds using only tech, even though by doing so I risk destroying the world, for no other reason than having way too much spare time. I'm going to dedicate enormous resources and effort into an absurd plan that will probably mess the whole planet up because I'm bored."

"No, seriously, I don't really give a shit. Look at all these shits I'm not really giving! Gaze upon them!"

Then his giant awesome flying fortress gets blown up by a rampaging Lugia, and he doesn't really care. "Oh well, you win some and you lose some."

Nothing fazed that guy.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

All of them are hilariously dumb, can't pick a favorite of those funny flicks
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    2000 earns respect points for its hilariously irresponcible villain, who showed up literally out of nowhere in a giant flying fortress and went: "Screw pokémon battles. I'm going to catch the legendary birds using only tech, even though by doing so I risk destroying the world, for no other reason than having way too much spare time. I'm going to dedicate enormous resources and effort into an absurd plan that will probably mess the whole planet up because I'm bored."

"No, seriously, I don't really give a shit. Look at all these shits I'm not really giving! Gaze upon them!"

Then his giant awesome flying fortress gets blown up by a rampaging Lugia, and he doesn't really care. "Oh well, you win some and you lose some."

Nothing fazed that guy.
    Lawrence was the man.

Main characters: "We will stop you!"

Lawrence: "That's nice. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go capture the third. Try not to hurt yourselves as you try to foil my plan and I make no effort to stop you."
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

I remember thinking the first movie's line about "Vikings mostly being from Minnesota" being the most hilarious thing ever (mostly because I live there).

#3 was cool because it had Charizard fighting Entei.

But yeah, 2000's villain wins off craziness.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Third for me because it had the most awesome fight battle scenes.

But 2000 gets points for having my favourite Team Rocket moment ever before they became compotent.

EDIT: 2000 is also the movie that pretty much cemented me as a Pokeshipper. Which is just a bit of me-trivia.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 10-18-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Your Hero's Favorite Hero Jay Dogg's Avatar

The first one because of the super techno remix of the original (U.S.) theme. Also, Ash having his easiest win in that opening sequence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz Abbasi View Post
    All of them are hilariously dumb, can't pick a favorite of those funny flicks
    Yeah...

When these came out I was in elementary school. But now they don't hold up at all.

Pokemon The First Movie for sure, I remember going to the theaters to see it & being so excited lol. I was around 11 then, my Mom had to sit through it with me hahah. I remember some dude was complaining throughout the whole thing saying how stupid all of it was. His kids must have dragged him to it too lmao. But seriously... the guy could have just stayed in the mall & browsed & could have let his kids watch the movie without his whining throughout all of it. I remember stupid stuff like that ^~^;

I also remember the pokeball toys at Burger King :3 1999 was a good year xD I was also obsessed with the M2M song "Don't Say You Love Me." The whole soundtrack in general really lol.

Don't do the Limbo sunofdarkchild's Avatar

2000 It's the only one I could stand to watch again. Mewtwo is cool, but his movie is aweful.

First. No Contest.

Though I'll echo the sentiment of Lawrence being a cool villain. Even the end hinted that he was just going to start again from the bottom.