Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    BleedingCool is way behind Gael==but at least they're catching up:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/...pending-death/
    Yeah, I work hard to avoid spoilers (which ain't easy considering my job here ;) ) - I even buy a digital version of the book because my hard doesn't get here til a week or two after release. This was just...<shakes head>...no excuse.

BANNED

No worries, none of that happens in the issue.

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    No worries, none of that happens in the issue.
    Hooray! :)

But in the next...?
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

Veteran Member

I thought it might be good to bring this thread back up again, since the solicit for 18 is reminding people of this spoiler (which was expected to be for 13), and other folks commenting on the solicit sound like they might not have seen this and might be interested (if they're not keeping spoiler-free):

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    .....Big huge freakin' spoiler from NYCC.

spoilers:
    "Wonder Woman will, in the next issue, slay Ares in the present, proving him wrong about her and setting up the new status quo in which she refuses the mantle of God of War. The Minotaur, of course, will also recur as a villain down the line. - From the plot submission for WW #0 by Azzarello"....
    end of spoilers
    [I edited the quote to put the spoiler in a spoiler box, just because I was afraid that people who might want to be spoiled might figure it's safe to open a thread about a convention that was a few months ago.]
    Last edited by slvn; 12-10-2012 at 06:31 PM.

I only hope the plot for #13 wasn't extended to #18 because of editorial interference or some other b.s. like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding Cool
    Another concerns a creative team on a very prominent title over a number of months having their story on the book approved, fully written and started on art replaced with another – then – another – then another, finally with a brand new plot dropped on them from above, having to start from scratch.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 12-11-2012 at 08:07 AM. Reason: language, please :)
    Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Room X View Post
    I only hope the plot for #13 wasn't extended to #18 because of editorial interference or some other b.s. like that.
    Me too, but to me it seems more likely that they just spent a little more time with earlier parts of the run than they had originally planned, or the scenario described in the spoiler just turned out to need more time to set up than they originally realized.