Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any good Marvel universe games out?

I'm trying to find a game with all the Marvel Characters that is decent for the 360/PS3. The only one I can think of is Ultimate Marvel Alliance. I know there is Marvel Vs. Capcom but thats not solely Marvel. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Ianjd; 10-11-2012 at 03:37 PM.

marvel heroes coming out

Quote Originally Posted by Ianjd View Post
    I'm trying to find a game with all the Marvel Characters that is decent for the 360/PS3. The only one I can think of is Ultimate Marvel Alliance. I know there is Marvel Vs. Capcom but thats not solely Marvel. Any ideas?
    The two Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games, two Marvel vs Capcom 3 games, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Marvel vs. Capcom Origins (which is both Marvel Super Heroes & Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes) are it.

Oh yeah, there's a crappy looking Kinect fighting game called Avengers: Battle for Earth. Not sure if it's come out already, there's a demo of it up on Xbox Live.

Mysterious Plains Knight Scorpiodisc's Avatar

The Amazing Spider-Man is a fun romp. Lots of cool costumes to unlock, the missions are fun, and the Rhino DLC is a blast to play with friends to try and top each other scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpiodisc View Post
    The Amazing Spider-Man is a fun romp. Lots of cool costumes to unlock, the missions are fun, and the Rhino DLC is a blast to play with friends to try and top each other scores.
    Is that based on the movie? I'd been thinking about getting it, but I also want Injustice when it comes out, and I don't have spare $ for 2 games right now. Hmmm...I suppose Xmas is coming up...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpiodisc View Post
    That was actually one of my favorite games until I turned it in.. It takes a few hours to complete it but it is based on the movie. But, it has free roaming so if you feel like you wanna roam swing around the city it is fun to do that you can also stop to fight random thugs take pictures. Downfall is.. You can only do that for so long before it requires you to move along to the next part to unlock more random stuff in the city.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    marvel heroes coming out
    I'm not sure that game is coming to consoles, but it does look like it might be decent.

As for games encompassing the whole MU, there are the two MUA games, and then there's a slew of spider-man games but I am not sure of the quality of gameplay/story for any of them. I am hoping after the success of the Avengers they'll try to put out more quality Marvel games; I'd love to see MUA3.

I actually dusted off my copy of MUA1 and put in today...graphics are horribly dated but it's still fun. Plus it's a nice reminder of a time when Elektra was slightly more popular lol.

While not exactly new the Spider-man 2 game based off the movie is actually a really really good game. Really captures the feeling of being Spidey IMO. It is, at the very least, on xbox and gamecube. It's sort of GTA style where you can travel around an entire city taking some side missions or doing main story missions. No prostitutes or stealing cars though unfortunately. Has some cool boss fights two against Doc Ock, Shocker, etc. You get missions where you get some help from Black Cat as well.

If you've already played it then Ultimate Spider-Man is another good game where you get to play both as Spidey and Venom. It's for Gamecube and Xbox too IIRC, though be warned it isn't a long game(only 4-6 hours).
    Last edited by Surtur; 10-21-2012 at 10:49 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    I'm not sure that game is coming to consoles, but it does look like it might be decent.
    It's not. Feels very NOT triple A like the devs claim it will be... I know it's closed beta test phase, but it reminds me a lot of swtor at the same phase in testing. buggy, and glitchy. Hopefully THEY will fix things, unlike bioware. which is sad because they have a huge dev team and prolly 10 times the budget.

Marvel Heroes :D

The Thor game on the DS was pretty good, even if the diagonal inputs kept getting me killed cause the DS can't recognize a diagonal input for poop. grrrrrr

I really enjoyed Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Where the Cap and Thor games any good for xbox? i wish they would have put out a regular Avengers game for the xbox as a tie in for the movie.

I'm not getting Kinect

Shattered Dimensions was pretty good if not amazing.

The OP asked about Marvel games with lots of different Marvel characters for the 360/PS3, now it seems like people are just listing whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Where the Cap and Thor games any good for xbox? i wish they would have put out a regular Avengers game for the xbox as a tie in for the movie.

I'm not getting Kinect
    Have you seen it? It looks horrible. It seems like it would have been a lot better if they just had Capcom bang out a normal all Marvel fight game.

I just looked it up, I didn't even know Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth had come out, and it's got characters Marvel wouldn't let Capcom use in Marvel vs Capcom 3.