View Poll Results: Should Ben Reilly return?

Voters
297. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Hell yeah, give me some Scarlet Spider action

175 58.92%
  • HELL NO, let dead clones stay dead

60 20.20%
  • I really don't care

39 13.13%
  • Forget Ben, bring back Kaine!!!

23 7.74%
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1512

Quote Originally Posted by Shade 20x6 View Post
    If Marvel were to ever actually revive Ben, now is as good a time as any, with Peter supposedly out of the picture.

Would be a hell of a birthday present for me if it's true.
    It'd be a great xmas gift for me if they brought Ben Reilly back as I grew up with him as THE Spider-Man and still prefer him over Peter, though I rather they keep Peter the original and Ben the clone. I think Ben could crime fight in San Francisco while Kaine stays in houston.

how great would it be to see all 3 together at thanksgiving trying to connect as brothers - maybe something happens and they all have to team up too?

Or they could just drop the Ben and Kaine identities, and all take turns being Peter. Like in that movie, Multiplicity.

It's not going to be Ben. Ben is my favorite character, but he's not coming back. Ever. It sucks, but it's a fact. All of the writers seem to agree in interviews saying that: "Ben's story is told"...

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    It's not going to be Ben. Ben is my favorite character, but he's not coming back. Ever. It sucks, but it's a fact. All of the writers seem to agree in interviews saying that: "Ben's story is told"...
    I know it isn't Ben, but if those writers said that then I hope Marvel gets new writers that have something interesting to tell.....instead of the garbage I have seen going on in the past 10 years. Dan Slott has been pretty good, but I have seen a lot of dumb Sh*t in the past decade in spider-man comics. I rather they listen to fans and understand Ben Reilly has more fans than they think, definitely more than even Miles Morales........judging from the posts I have seen and people I know.

One clone is more than enough. As long as Kaine is alive, Ben should stay as a molten pile of goop.

Quote Originally Posted by okpanic View Post
    One clone is more than enough. As long as Kaine is alive, Ben should stay as a molten pile of goop.
    Agreed.
    Ben was relevant in the context of the clone saga,which was not even that much of a good story imo.
    Now i dont see much of a point to the return of Ben.
    In fact there should be a rule that the Benīs of Spider-Man stories (Ben Reilly and Uncle Ben) should not resurect.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    Never say never. The current Spidey team might not want to, but that doesn't mean nobody in the future will be keen to do it. I never would have thought we'd see a Kaine as Scarlet Spider series or Jason Todd or Bucky returning either. So you never really know. I doubt it'll happen anytime soon, but someday, maybe.

I always think it might be cool in a few years to have Ben as a supporting character in Kaine's book.

[badjoke]Can we see Ben Reilly return? Obviously. It would be a comic book, and not a radio drama.[/badjoke]
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ricochet or Prodigy. I know Slott mentioned it was someone who had a history concerning Spider-Man, and seeing as the Miguel O'Hara rumor's been disproved, those are my top two guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by yourchangingbrain View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ricochet or Prodigy. I know Slott mentioned it was someone who had a history concerning Spider-Man, and seeing as the Miguel O'Hara rumor's been disproved, those are my top two guesses.
    Its about as likely as me winning the lottery by finding, instead of buying, a ticket bu I'd love to see Ricco
    Any Dream worth Having Is A Dream worth Fighting For.

Four degrees higher Cheesedique's Avatar

Somebody will bring Reilly back eventually.

Default Are we headed for a Ben Reilly return, will he save the day?

I want to see Ben pop up, in the most 90'sish representing Spider-man costume that could possibly be designed, and stop SuSpiderman as he is about to do something drastic like kill a villain. Ben will yell out "You are NOT who you proclaim to be! There is nothing Superior about you!" and save the day.

I can picture this already

There will be manly tears shed

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I would LOVE that!

I'm a huge Ben Reilly fan and loved his time as Spider-man back in the day.

But, I'm probably one of the few who didn't hate the Clone saga :)

Hey, you never know, he wasn't in heaven with everyone else. Unless, they are going to say that Clones don't have souls... but then in Venom, X-23 got confirmed by Blackheart that she has a soul or was that a lie? So whatever.

There is a easy way to write that he is still alive too. That wasn't him that died but another clone of him and you can't clone from a clone and which is why he degenerated instead of just dying cause he was a dying clone anyways cause the other clones of Peter Parker died and they didn't degenerate like Ben did after the goblin Glider ran into him. The Jackal could still have him cause he is the only perfect clone of Peter Parker.

I was happy when they brought Kaine back and I will be happier if they bring Ben back :D

BANNED

How can Ben come back when he turned into dust?

I mean which would be better, for him to remain dead or for a terrible story that won't make any sense to be done to bring him back?

I think the character would be more honored to remain dead under the batting average of bad stories that Marvel has been famous for lately.