View Poll Results: Should Ben Reilly return?

Voters
297. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Hell yeah, give me some Scarlet Spider action

175 58.92%
  • HELL NO, let dead clones stay dead

60 20.20%
  • I really don't care

39 13.13%
  • Forget Ben, bring back Kaine!!!

23 7.74%
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1512

Maybe its Nightcrawler.
    Perfect humility dispenses with modesty.

Chuckles do you mean it's a personality change like it isn't the peter parker you know and love he is now dark and gritty? doesn't that sound worse then a change. All you need him to do is say i'm batman......oh boy!! (shakes head)

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Maybe it's an intercompany crossover.

Get ready for The Superior Spider-Man/ Darkwing Duck!

"I am the terror that flaps in the night...I am the fingers scratching at the chalkboard of justice..."
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

Yeah, my impression/hunch is that it's an altered state of mind based on what goes down in #700.
    His memory's gone! Or...is it? It's not hard to fake amnesia! The Goblin is capable of anything!

one word david..... genius.........not!........worse still i have the darkwing duck theme song in my head.......son of a bleep

really hope you're wrong chuckles. That would suck!

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Get ready for The Superior Spider-Man/ Darkwing Duck!
    But who's really behind the mask? My guess is Howard.
    His memory's gone! Or...is it? It's not hard to fake amnesia! The Goblin is capable of anything!

Bring back ben reilly, marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rdfnd1253 View Post
    Bring back ben reilly, marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bring back Cardiac marvel!!!!!!!!
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Bring back Street Poet Ray!
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

I think with all of the clues in Spider-Island, I have little doubt that Superior is gonna be Kaine. Peter even gets an out to quit by taking the antidote and refuses saying he'd never give up his gift unless he had to kill someone and Julia even says something to the effect that Kaine is willing to go further by killing the Queen at the end. Sounds like alot of setup for no payoff.

Me personally, I hated the clone saga stuff and I can totally see the Jackal playing a part in a short term misdirect around issue 700. As for the crossover, I have no clue. Maybe the new Spider-Man is Shang Chi, it's anyone's guess. Lots of wierdness upcoming I suppose.

If Marvel were to ever actually revive Ben, now is as good a time as any, with Peter supposedly out of the picture.

Would be a hell of a birthday present for me if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    I agree with David; I got the impression that Dan had to barter for a character that another creator had rights to.
    Where did you get this impression?
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

Come join the club!

Quote Originally Posted by Shade 20x6 View Post
    If Marvel were to ever actually revive Ben, now is as good a time as any, with Peter supposedly out of the picture.

I'd love it if Marvel brought Ben back as well, but I kind of doubt that they would do so at present, with Kaine running around as Scarlet.
    Aside from the fact that Kaine struggles with the good-guy bit a lot more than Ben did, he's not so different from Reilly during the early clone sage.
    Lacking a true home or family, trying not to compare himself to Peter, uncomfortable with the public praise his super-heroics are bringing him.

If Marvel were to bring Ben back now, I think they'd pull a Phil Urich, or a Joseph (Magneto's clone) and turn him into a villian. Although Phil's transformation wasn't as far of a stretch.

Anyway, I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade 20x6 View Post

I'd love to see them revive him as the Scarlet Spider in your avatar. That would intrigue me.
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

Come join the club!