Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I stil don't get why Stefan is so upset over Elena and Damon. He was the one who broke things off with her
    No he didn't. She dumped him. She basically gave him the "it's not you it's me speech" when she told him that her feelings had changed since becoming a vampire and that the girl Stefan loved was gone.

What I don't get is why he's acting all shocked about Damon and Elena sleeping together. What the hell did he think was going to happen when she moved into their house and he left them alone together?

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    No he didn't. She dumped him. She basically gave him the "it's not you it's me speech" when she told him that her feelings had changed since becoming a vampire and that the girl Stefan loved was gone.

What I don't get is why he's acting all shocked about Damon and Elena sleeping together. What the hell did he think was going to happen when she moved into their house and he left them alone together?
    Ah my bad on that one.

Rather disappointed in Elena's actions honestly. She's starting to become Katherine 2.0. She's pretty much doing to the brothers what Katherine was by turning them against eachother, eventhough unintentionally
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I'm wondering what happens if a hybrid gets cured? do they become human or would they stop being vampires, just being regular werewolves?

It would be funny if Katherine gets cured and they use her as way to keep the love triangle alive but thats unlikely since having katherine in the show causes them to have to reshoot every scene with the both of them twice so that might not be plausible on a day to day basis.

I do wonder since a vampire descended from a original gets killed when an original bites the dust then what would happen if they cure an original? Lets say in some manner Klaus or Rebekkah gets cured not Elena. Would that mean the vampire descendants and hybrids that got turned ended up being cured also?

Ah my bad on that one.

Rather disappointed in Elena's actions honestly. She's starting to become Katherine 2.0. She's pretty much doing to the brothers what Katherine was by turning them against eachother, eventhough unintentionally
    Maybe I'm remembering it wrong too, but I thought Stefan dumped her as well.

Either way, given the circumstances I think we can cut Elena some slack. Between being turned into a vamp (which likely heightens her emotions) and the fact that she's been sired, I think we can give her a bit of a pass. A lot's been going on with her.

True. Unless Caroline does something to break Klaus's heart I believe her mom is safe from Klaus.

I find that rather hypocritical myself. Especially as Stefan has done things that could give Klaus a run for his money when it comes to being evil, even if it were a means to an end.
    Though I do think it's understandable that they might place Klaus in an entirely different category than Damon or Stefan, I think he made a good point about Klaus. Yeah, he murdered a completely innocent person... but so have Damon and Stefan. In SOME ways you can argue Stefan was worse. Klaus usually just murdered as a means to an end... Stefan just kind of did it for kicks.

If Stefan and Damon can become better people under the right circumstances MAYBE Klaus could too. Maybe... or maybe not. Not that I would give Klaus the benefit of the doubt if I were in their shoes.

its possible but it depends on the parameters of the incantation.

i think on tvtropes.org, there was a theory Kol might be killed by jeremy in order to speed up the mark as he kills kol, he kills everyone in kol's line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post

i think on tvtropes.org, there was a theory Kol might be killed by jeremy in order to speed up the mark as he kills kol, he kills everyone in kol's line.
    If that counts, it's definately a time saver for Jeremy.

Which brings me back to the theory posted above

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Stefan was definitely the dumpee. After it happened he went back to the house and told Damon "Elena broke up with me."

Elder Member

Klaus usually just murdered as a means to an end...
    How do you figure that? I mean, he has killed plenty of people to further his plans, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that was the only or even primary reason he did it. It seems pretty clear that he's done his fair share of "just for the hell of it" killing over the years.

If Stefan and Damon can become better people under the right circumstances MAYBE Klaus could too. Maybe... or maybe not. Not that I would give Klaus the benefit of the doubt if I were in their shoes.

Of course, he'd first have to want to, and he hasn't shown any signs of that.

I'm wondering what happens if a hybrid gets cured? do they become human or would they stop being vampires, just being regular werewolves?

It would be funny if Katherine gets cured and they use her as way to keep the love triangle alive but thats unlikely since having katherine in the show causes them to have to reshoot every scene with the both of them twice so that might not be plausible on a day to day basis.
    Tyler mentioned that they (the hybrids and him) didn't want them to find the cure as it would mean they'd have to go back to the painful changing at the full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Stefan was definitely the dumpee. After it happened he went back to the house and told Damon "Elena broke up with me."
    Rewatching the scene, Stefan is the one telling Elena that he can't do this anymore. I'd qualify that as him breaking it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwYWQvKLs0

Either way, given the circumstances I think we can cut Elena some slack. Between being turned into a vamp (which likely heightens her emotions) and the fact that she's been sired, I think we can give her a bit of a pass. A lot's been going on with her.
    Stefan did later say she broke up with him, but when they broke up he was all "I can't do this anymore" which is why it sounded mutual to me.

EDIT: Posted this before I saw the above clip.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHood087 View Post
    Tyler mentioned that they (the hybrids and him) didn't want them to find the cure as it would mean they'd have to go back to the painful changing at the full moon.
    Which is fine it's not like they were going to force the cure on anyone.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Your shoelaces are untied Kalen O.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Which is fine it's not like they were going to force the cure on anyone.
    Well except if, as Legato suggested, curing Klaus cures everyone of his line at the same time.
    My favorite character can beat up your favorite character.

Loser.