Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    If she ends up killing a group of innocents then I hope she pays for her actions. Not having the other characters overlook them.
    I don't think they'll overlook it exactly. But by this point pretty much everyone except MAYBE Matt (depending on whether or not you count him killing Finn anyone in Fins sire line) has killed enough people to the point where they can forgive Bonnie and move on. They've all got blood on their hands at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think they'll overlook it exactly. But by this point pretty much everyone except MAYBE Matt (depending on whether or not you count him killing Finn anyone in Fins sire line) has killed enough people to the point where they can forgive Bonnie and move on. They've all got blood on their hands at this point.
    Agreed. Especially with Matt being the only one in that show whose morally decent when compared to the rest of the cast. Maybe April if she's a regular
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Klaus was a pretty good villain, at the start, but when the writers try to make him sympathetic it IMO ruined what made Klaus an interesting character in the beginning. If the writers wanted to keep Klaus around there are ways to make a long running villain interesting without pulling the sympathy card.
    Make his past multiple choice? Like every time he gives his backstory, it's something different, complete with flashbacks for that added mindscrew.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

I don't mind them making Klaus sympathetic, characters who are just 100% pure evil just for the hell of it can be boring. Plus they made sure we never felt too sorry for him(like him killing Tyler's mom). I think Klaus is also probably confused..he doesn't know if he is really in love with Caroline or if he's really in love with Stefan.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I think I like Elena better this way.

Same here. Hope she remains a vampire

Elder Member

It took 3 1/2 seasons and the death of almost everyone she loves, but Elena is finally a halfway interesting character.

Too bad it won't last.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post

Too bad it won't last.
    I pray there is some kind of twist that leads to Rebekah being human with Elena still being a vampire.

Same here. Hope she remains a vampire
    Since the sire bond is a non-factor now, I do think it's possible she could remain a vamp. I never thought the vamp thing necessarily needed to be dealt with, but the sire bond sooner or later had to do.

I think whether or not she remains a vamp might depend on whether the sire bond returns once she flips her emotions back on. But while emotionless Elena is actually a lot of fun, I don't think she can stay that way indefinately.

At this point , Elena is no different to Katherine. The entire town of mystic falls should just be renamed as "bloodbags" since the humans there are just sheep to be herded and slaughtered at will.

The entire cast at this point are all pretty unlikeable.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post

Except Matt. Least IMO

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    At this point , Elena is no different to Katherine. The entire town of mystic falls should just be renamed as "bloodbags" since the humans there are just sheep to be herded and slaughtered at will.

Elena is SIMILAR to Katherine, or at least moreso... but there are differences.

I equate her more to Damon, while Katherine might be more comparable to say Klaus.

Elena isn't acting evil per say... she kills for food mostly, and she's essentially out for a good time. No elaborate schemes or anything like that.

Like I said earlier though, I actually kinda find her more likeable right now. Less whiney. Though once the switch gets flipped back on, we're gonna need a whole lot of cheese for the whine to come.

So Elena became unlikeable pretty quickly after turning off her humanity, and why does no humanity= skanky stripper? Also She was clearly having fun at the party, she seemed happy. If her emotions are off how is she feeling happiness? Unless she was faking, but then if her emotions are off why fake?

So using the sire bond to have her turn off her humanity backfired. Maybe this will teach them to actually learn to deal with tragedy and loss.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Elena is SIMILAR to Katherine, or at least moreso... but there are differences.

I equate her more to Damon, while Katherine might be more comparable to say Klaus.

Elena isn't acting evil per say... she kills for food mostly, and she's essentially out for a good time. No elaborate schemes or anything like that.
    Actually , they are the same now. "She's essentially out for a good time" , which is pretty much like Katherine - no bounderies , no law , just do what they please and feed whenever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    So Elena became unlikeable pretty quickly after turning off her humanity, and why does no humanity= skanky stripper? Also She was clearly having fun at the party, she seemed happy. If her emotions are off how is she feeling happiness? Unless she was faking, but then if her emotions are off why fake?

So using the sire bond to have her turn off her humanity backfired. Maybe this will teach them to actually learn to deal with tragedy and loss.
    Hard to since the series is trying to tell us that the majority of the characters are sociopaths