Page 33 of 242 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

I don't understand how Laurel could be allowed to be his lawyer.... wouldnt that be a conflict of interest with him being her ex and her father the detective on the case?

We're a couple of episodes behind you guys here in the UK I think? Last night was the episode featuring Deathstroke.

Awesome episode though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    I don't understand how Laurel could be allowed to be his lawyer.... wouldnt that be a conflict of interest with him being her ex and her father the detective on the case?
    If the client knows about the possible conflict of interest and still chooses the lawyer, then it is not a problem. It is his choice.

Her father should not be allowed on the case with all his obvious hate against Oliver due to his daughter`s death.
    Three armed cops and a writer makes four. You’re under arrest, so get on the floor.

Master Yoda on clubbing: "Always two there are, no more, no less: a hot chick and her fat friend."

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    A conflict of interest would be when the attorney's interests and the client's interest are at cross purposes or diverge (for example, if the attorney somehow profits if the client gets convicted). From a legal standpoint, neither of those things actually qualifies as a conflict of interest.
    Last edited by kalorama; 11-20-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Wait so did the airing schedule change? Since I could of sworn Arrow aired on a Tuesday last week?

EDIT: Ok maybe I just imagined that.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

You didn't imagine it. Tuesdays episode was a re-run and then they ran the new episode in its regular slot. But now we don't get any new episodes until after Thanksgiving.

BANNED

nope, it was wednesday last week, and it's not on this week (in the states at least) due to the fact it is the day before thanksgiving.

There's another version of this thread over in the DC Comics Forum. Has this one been abandoned in favor of that one?

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    There's another version of this thread over in the DC Comics Forum. Has this one been abandoned in favor of that one?
    Usually the feedback here don't kick in till tomorrow. I gotta be honest I'm not feeling this version of Helena. For one thing the actress is so wooden. She only has one emotion which she carries throughout the whole episode and whenever she tries to do a emotional scene her facial expressions is so blank. Also the whole mob princess rebelling against mob father? Seriously guys you cant think of something creative than that?

EDIT: Also I cant feel sorry for her honestly, she's nothing more than a spoiled brat with daddy issues but I'm hoping she improves as the show progresses
    Last edited by Legato; 11-28-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Usually the feedback here don't kick in till tomorrow. I gotta be honest I'm not feeling this version of Helena. For one thing the actress is so wooden. She only has one emotion which she carries throughout the whole episode and whenever she tries to do a emotional scene her facial expressions is so blank. Also the whole mob princess rebelling against mob father? Seriously guys you cant think of something creative than that?
    True, and by contrast, John Barrowman stole this entire episode with less than 60 seconds of face-time.

True, and by contrast, John Barrowman stole this entire episode with less than 60 seconds of face-time.
    Yep. Still liked Oliver though.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post

EDIT: Also I cant feel sorry for her honestly, she's nothing more than a spoiled brat with daddy issues but I'm hoping she improves as the show progresses

I don't think Helena's long for this world.The way the story is set up, she's not trustworthy to keep Oliver's secret.

I was surprised who he ended up being. I would've have sworn he was going to be Max Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueferret View Post
    I don't think Helena's long for this world.The way the story is set up, she's not trustworthy to keep Oliver's secret.
    I agree. There are two ending scenarios for her. She either gets killed or she leaves town

*can't read yet...can't read yet...can't read yet...can't read yet...can't read yet...can't read yet...*
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...