Page 42 of 240 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Returns on sky tomorrow!
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Your shoelaces are untied Kalen O.'s Avatar

Agreed, kalorama. Supernatural may have one or two seasons left in it yet, but bottom line is its found its audience, and after seven seasons that audience isn't going to grow any further, and will follow it to whatever night it goes too. Nikita on the other hand is still young enough that its not too intimidating to audiences to want to try it out, and its never really found its footing audience wise despite being a killer show.
    My favorite character can beat up your favorite character.

Loser.

I did have one gripe with the episode. Did it bother anyone else that Diggle has COMPLETELY reversed his previous stance and now WANTS Oliver to be a vigilante? It seems like just two episodes ago he was trying to talk him out of doing the Arrow thing.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    I did have one gripe with the episode. Did it bother anyone else that Diggle has COMPLETELY reversed his previous stance and now WANTS Oliver to be a vigilante? It seems like just two episodes ago he was trying to talk him out of doing the Arrow thing.
    He hasn't really been trying to talk Ollie out of it since he agreed to help him. Once he did, his focus was more about getting Ollie to do it the right way for the right reasons. Also, Ollie had been out of action for weeks, and as the episode unfolded, they made a very specific point of showing (through the news reports) that The Hood had been having a positive effect on the city. This undoubtedly played into Diggle wanting Ollie to get back in the saddle.

What episode is next on the US?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

I just saw the episode with the Dark Archer. Apparently, what "the Hood" can do that the police cannot is find someone who can use Bing.
    My Nerd Home

He's a cool cat, but damn if he doesn't type his post wearing mittens. -Evil Sneak

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Danny View Post
    I just saw the episode with the Dark Archer. Apparently, what "the Hood" can do that the police cannot is find someone who can use Bing.
    Ah kay, watching it tonight hopefully.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Alex Kingston (River Song on Doctor Who) has joined the cast as a recurring character. She'll be playing the mother of Laurel.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

This show has already surpassed Smallville imo. Unlike Smallville, we get to see Robin Hood in his getup in the first episode :)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Alex Kingston (River Song on Doctor Who) has joined the cast as a recurring character. She'll be playing the mother of Laurel.
    That makes the 3rd or 4th actor from the Whoverse to be on the show.
    Broadcast OTA = Free TV
    Basic Cable = Low Cost TV
    Premium Cable = Mid Cost TV
    PPV = High Cost TV
    OK!?!
    Wild Card
    My DVDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
    That makes the 3rd or 4th actor from the Whoverse to be on the show.
    Really? Her, Captain Jack...was Walter Dr. Moon? Any one else?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Really? Her, Captain Jack...was Walter Dr. Moon? Any one else?
    Yeah, Robert Moloney who play "Professor Gryffen" on K9 was the Commissioner.
    Broadcast OTA = Free TV
    Basic Cable = Low Cost TV
    Premium Cable = Mid Cost TV
    PPV = High Cost TV
    OK!?!
    Wild Card
    My DVDs

I hope Ollie decides on a name soon; I'm tired of him being called "the hood"

Ollie didn't pick any name, and likely won't. Why would he. I think it is more likely that Laurel will end up naming him when it is revealed that there is a second hooded archer, dressed all in black, she may throw out Green Arrow to make a clean break from "the Hood" since the dark archer is trying to sully his rep.

I thought the firefly episode was a good episode and I hoped he would have survived instead of dying.

I rather Arrow focus on revamping Green arrow villains rather than giving him C-list Bat villains to fight. He has a long list of villains on his Wikipedia page so its not like he doesn't have any.