Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Comixjunky View Post
    No, that really isn't a concern. Publishing it on a website is still publishing and that affords me and you the same trademark/copyright rights as a comics printed.

The risk isn't worth the reward of stealing from someone in this industry.
    A fair point, though you still see accusations strewn about of copyright theft or ownership theft or what have you (take a look at walking dead) when something gets popular.

I'm curious, then; what do you mean by untrustworthy collaborators? As someone interested in trying their hand at collaborative creation, if not as a career than as a passion, I'm curious (especially since that for SOME of us, creation 'on ones own' is simply not an option :) )
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

Pencil Samuraii

Most freelancers are flaky and disappear. Just today I lost my colorist, she up and disappeared on me.

Anybody know any good colorists looking for a gig BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Comixjunky View Post
    Most freelancers are flaky and disappear. Just today I lost my colorist, she up and disappeared on me.

Anybody know any good colorists looking for a gig BTW?
    Gotcha. Bummer, brotha, and I've seen that myself. Imagine how much worse it is if you need a penciller (though more understandable, since it's such an investment of time and energy).

Ah well, keep on keepin' on.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

Comixjunky, that's an amazing use of perspective! the odd angle of the composition especially adds to the effect.

Agreed, but shouldn't the hair be flowing the other way? Presumably the way the water is falling is the direction of gravity.

Pencil Samuraii

you are right sir, gravity was overtaken by the need for a clear layout :)

You are amazing! How long did it take you to draw that one page?

Talent is talent and you got it.
    Can't wait to you add some color.

Pencil Samuraii

Quote Originally Posted by Batman9 View Post
    You are amazing! How long did it take you to draw that one page?

About 6 hours.

Pencil Samuraii

Quote Originally Posted by upmiddowntown View Post
    Talent is talent and you got it.
    Can't wait to you add some color.
    Thanks, I wasn't born with it. I have worked my ass off for years. As far as color goes it does look like "I" will be adding color because I cannot seem to find a reliable colorist, if anyone knows anyone looking for a gig please push them in my direction.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

like everybody else i'm impressed. good shit.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Pencil Samuraii

Default You guys are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    like everybody else i'm impressed. good shit.

Thanks so much. I really do appreciate it.

It is weird creating in a vacuum where you are never sure if what I'm doing is good enough. I work my ass off trying to create something that I have no idea if anyone will ever have any interest in. Having never worked for Marvel or DC, I know nobody knows who I am. The feedback I do get from posts like this is invaluable to me. I have no Editor, you guys are my editors :) Thank You.

Some days it feels like I'm screaming in a crowded room yet nobody can hear me, I really appreciate everyone who gives me crits and comments. Good or ill, I need it. Thank you all for your time!