View Poll Results: WAR OF THE GENDER BENDERS

Voters
200. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Cable & the Boys

50 25.00%
  • Puck & the Girls

82 41.00%
  • Both

54 27.00%
  • Neither

14 7.00%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Default Cable and X-Force Vs Uncanny X-Force?

Just wondering which one you guys are looking forward to the most and why.
    Personally I'm looking more toward Cable and X-Force because I'm a huge Cable fan. Plus with the new cast of characters on Uncanny X-Force and no Rick Remender I'm just not as into it as much. Cable has always seemed liked a character out of an old James Cameron movie so I guess that's why I've always liked that character. -nuff said!

I'm in the same boat as you. More looking forward to CaXF because I'm a big Cable fan, but planning to buy and hoping to enjoy both.

I could be snarky and say both ;)

But Cable and X-Force is my most anticipated Marvel NOW book. Favorite character, favorite artist. Love the lineup and the plot. It has everything I wanted in a Cable Book.

Uncanny X-Force has Storm and Psylocke and continues the bishop thread from the last Cable series. So for me its all a Cable thing lol

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

The above posters have my opinions covered. I'm excited for both, CaX has a slight edge purely out of nostalgia.

BANNED

the search function is your friend http://forums.comicbookresources.com...to-go-OPP-over

Uncanny but only cause Cluster and Psylocke

One of these books has Mohawk Storm, Spiral, and Femtomex, and the other one does not.

Cable for sure.

Uncanny X-Force line up sucks horribly and will be cancelled by issue #12. Only reason I am interested at all is because of the return of Bishop. But god, that line up sucks. Storm, Spiral, and freaking Puck? What a disgrace to the name "X-Force"

Huge fan of Cable, Nemesis and Colossus. Really like Domino and Forge. Plus Cable's book sounds interesting and fun.

Uncanny has Mohawk Storm, Psylocke and Bishop. But I have no excitement for it. At all. So I doubt I'll buy it.

Therefore. Looking forward to Cable & X-Force the most
    Peter Parker is my lord and saviour.
    Show Teddy some love!
    "I want Apex to feast on Reptil like a pregnant khaleesi." - Sanji
    MY ART

I love both teams and want plenty of crossover between the two books.

I'd like to change my to Puck and the Girls: it's gonna be doozy, and if not I can still look at Spiral in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    One of these books has Mohawk Storm, Spiral, and Femtomex, and the other one does not.
    Perfect display of logic.

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    Uncanny X-Force line up sucks horribly and will be cancelled by issue #12. Only reason I am interested at all is because of the return of Bishop. But god, that line up sucks. Storm, Spiral, and freaking Puck? What a disgrace to the name "X-Force"
    Lol, yes that line up sucks after those who came before: Fantomex, Psylocke, x-23 with her trigger smell, Archangel's rage issues, drugged out of her head Wolfsbane, Domino, Deadpool and other mutant Les Miserables. Continue being so close-minded, it will do you wonders.
    At least it will be published for a year, judging by your precognitive powers, and I'm gonna enjoy it immensely.
    Last edited by Λ ΛΛ Λ; 12-11-2012 at 07:07 AM.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    I love both teams and want plenty of crossover between the two books.
    Me too. I also wonder who else will join these teams. CaXF is going to have another original X-Forcer join, and Humphries has said that there will be 2-3 more members of his team.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Looking forward to CaXF tomorrow. I hope Cable's new look grows on me, because so far I just am not feeling it (from the previews).

I am just a fan of TO virus Cable.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

It's starting to win me over with the arm missile launcher. Still an uggo design. The eye-patch annoys me the most.

BANNED

ugh Cable's book is going to suck so bad