Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default New Iron Man anime movie "Rise of Technovore" coming in 2013

following 4 madhouse marvel anime series (ironman, wolverine, x-men, blade) released last year
    in Spring 2013 we will get a New Ironman Anime Film "RISE OF TECHNOVORE"

"According to Marvel, Iron Man: Rise of Technovore will be directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki and will "explore a confrontation between Iron Man and the villainous Ezekiel Stane" after Stan creates new technology that gives Tony Stark's Iron Man armor a run for its money"

and as we see on the cover Black widow, Hawkeye, War Machine and the Punisher will guest star.

i am aware that the 4 previous anime series where not well received. i have only watched Wolvierine fully im in the middle of X-men, and i watched the first 2 eps of ironman. i personaly cant see why they are hated. the wolverine series in it entirety i would give a 3 of 5 - good, rating. loved omega red's use in the series. the animation was good to great. my singular complaint is wolverine looked too pretty boyish, a problem witch was eliminated in the x-men anime where he looked spot on with his comic counterpart. the x-men anime so far i am enjoying much more than the wolverine series. and my only complaint with it is storm being under powered.

So What do you think of this news
    What did you think of the previous anime series. and what do you want to see of this in the future.

BANNED

1 item im realling hopeing for on this new movie, is they go back to this classic stye animation in the press release trailer and NOT use the CGI 3D models they used in the series.

BANNED

i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see a Thor Anime Animated Film by madhouse, sense they require it to be set in or have something to do with Japan, mabye have Hogun be a central character and or have the japanease gods as villains, mabye Amatsu Mikaboshi

That's certainly an interesting mix of characters.

I've seen 3 of the 4 anime shows (only one I've missed is Wolverine) and I actually liked them. I thought Iron Man was especially fun. Didn't think they'd do an anime movie, sounds cool. Kind of wondering how Black Widow and Hawkeye are going to get in the story, and really wondering about the Punisher. An interesting cast to say the least.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Of course I can't wait for this and then they went and added The Punisher! Can't come out fast enough.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

BANNED

Wow. A Marvel Anime.

This would be so hip and edgy in 2002.

with the Punisher involved, I wonder will this be PG-13 or unrated?

They unveiled the first trailer today at Comic Con.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...-of-technovore

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    So What do you think of this news
    What did you think of the previous anime series. and what do you want to see of this in the future.
    Looks great. Hope they do an anime series for the Hulk family.

Not sure how this movie will turn out, given how it's not out yet, but the Punisher seems like a natural antagonist for Iron Man. It's technology that allows Frank Castle to go on his anti-crime killing sprees, and if he can do as much damage as he does with an assault rifle and a few explosives, think what he could do with stolen Starktech...

The late Dwayne McDuffie pitched such an idea to Marvel, but it wasn't green-lit, and we'll never see it now because he was taken from us so soon :(

S.O.S. - Save Our Seals!

Beautiful animation. Let's hope that this time they have a story to match it.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    That looks frigging amazing! I can't believe it. My top 2 all time favorite characters in the same movie! Bring it on!
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Nitz the Bloody View Post
    Not sure how this movie will turn out, given how it's not out yet, but the Punisher seems like a natural antagonist for Iron Man. It's technology that allows Frank Castle to go on his anti-crime killing sprees, and if he can do as much damage as he does with an assault rifle and a few explosives, think what he could do with stolen Starktech...

The late Dwayne McDuffie pitched such an idea to Marvel, but it wasn't green-lit, and we'll never see it now because he was taken from us so soon :(
    The only way Castle should even get a whiff of Starktech is in his most feverish dreams, which is pretty much what we saw in that Punisher vs Avengers crapfest over the last few months. Stark jobbing for Castle, because in reality that encounter would last about 15 seconds, and there'd be a greasy smear in a sweaty skull t-shirt afterward.