Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Arse Face View Post
    I've not read any Green Hornet though. Should I get the Year One trade?
    I'd recommend it. It's pretty good.

Just to add, it looks like Dynamite will FINALLY have Green Hornet Strikes #10 out next week!

Quote Originally Posted by EMeadow View Post
    Just to add, it looks like Dynamite will FINALLY have Green Hornet Strikes #10 out next week!
    Nice! It wasn't a very good series, but still, it will be good to read the ending of the story.
    Michael Pilgaard, fanboy at large
    WeirdSpace, a Multiverse Who's Who, since 2003
    American Comic Books, an index

I hope this doesn't mean the end of the current ongoing.
    Helena Wayne as the Huntress, horrible! RIP Helena Bertinelli April 1989 - August 2011 Rotten thing to do to your fans DC. Bait and switch. Horrible.

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-23_1977 View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean the end of the current ongoing.
    I think someone posted on the official Dynamite forums (either a creator or the admin) that the current series is coming to an end in favor of going with the classic Green Hornet. I've been enjoying the current series too but the art and story have greatly suffered over the past 4-5 issues, Mark Waid has great things planned for GH so I'm excited.

Well crap.
    I did just stop buying the current book as of issue 27 just due to cutting back.
    Perhaps I'll go back and pick those up just to have the whole run.

I really did enjoy Reid Jr and Mulan. I think it's a shame to jettison them and their character development. Adding a new creative team with some bold new direction that's highly advertised should be attempted at least.

I like Waid but I dislike these type trade offs.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

I prefer the new version with Reid Jr and Mulan instead of a new take on the old, it was refreshing. I think i'll be leaving Dynamite if this happens sadly.
    Helena Wayne as the Huntress, horrible! RIP Helena Bertinelli April 1989 - August 2011 Rotten thing to do to your fans DC. Bait and switch. Horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga4life View Post
    I think someone posted on the official Dynamite forums (either a creator or the admin) that the current series is coming to an end in favor of going with the classic Green Hornet. I've been enjoying the current series too but the art and story have greatly suffered over the past 4-5 issues, Mark Waid has great things planned for GH so I'm excited.
    Just because it is 'classic' another retelling is not always best sadly, this current series was doing good. I think both have an audience and should continue. It would be good for the fanbase. I know if the current does end I will indeed be dropping all of my Dynamite comics.