Page 447 of 708 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 10619
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Carmen's voice whispers in her ear.

'You'll never be good enough. You'll always just be a fool who hurts those close to you. Well, you would be if you survive this.'

Yellow disks of energy appeared around Cammy's shoulders and knees, lifting her up into the air.

Carmen reappears, unharmed and smiling.

"Object lesson, class. What happens when a portal that can teleport things throgh dimensions appears in the middle of your body? This."

One of the portals closed, the one on Cammy's right knee, and the entire bottom of her leg vanished. The portal cut it off so surgically and with such energy, there was no blood spillage and the wound was cauterized perfectly.

"Object lesson 2. What goes around, comes around."

A portal channeled all of Cammy's power she had tossed at Carmen back into the faces of the cadets, with Takeshi taking the brunt as most is released ight at him. The power blowing off his right leg up to the knee and flinging him backwads, shattering most of his bones.

The others are all thrown backwards violently.
    The reappearance of Carmen comes at no shock to Ramilia. Watching her surgically dismantle Takeshi and Cammy, however, does. Though, she will admit to a small amount of pleasure from watching that smug asshole get taken out so easily.

Then comes the shockwave. Ramilia and Maxana slam into the wall with violent force. With pain throbbing through her head and back, the former struggles to her feet. "How did you fool them?"

He can actually see Sergei now. The two dance faster than the others can comfortably percieve, his sword deflecting or simply dissipating the Dust Bullets as he does end up moving slowly toward Marko.
    Robert can't help the grin that threatens to split his face as the battle continues.

"Now that's more like it!"

But... he felt he could do more. The Dust... it protected him from his speed, but that's wasn't all he could do with it. He could feel it, all around the room, especially with all the Dust Bullets he had thrown earlier. Then why not make the others feel it?

Robert focused his powers as he targeted Sergei. Dust was all around him. It was time he knew it too.

In an instant, Sergei would feel the Dust around him as though it was a solid, surrounding him from all sides. Trapping him.

Around the World

(OOC: Should the move succeed in paralyzing him, Robert does the following:)

To Robert the dust was just dust. Dust which he could move through without trouble. In a blur of speed he appeared right next to the man.

Kick!

Leg covered by earth, Robert kicked the taller man towards Marko.

Carmen's voice whispers in her ear.

'You'll never be good enough. You'll always just be a fool who hurts those close to you. Well, you would be if you survive this.'

Yellow disks of energy appeared around Cammy's shoulders and knees, lifting her up into the air.

Carmen reappears, unharmed and smiling.

"Object lesson, class. What happens when a portal that can teleport things throgh dimensions appears in the middle of your body? This."

One of the portals closed, the one on Cammy's right knee, and the entire bottom of her leg vanished. The portal cut it off so surgically and with such energy, there was no blood spillage and the wound was cauterized perfectly.

"Object lesson 2. What goes around, comes around."

A portal channeled all of Cammy's power she had tossed at Carmen back into the faces of the cadets, with Takeshi taking the brunt as most is released ight at him. The power blowing off his right leg up to the knee and flinging him backwads, shattering most of his bones.

The others are all thrown backwards violently.
    Casimir grunts as the redirected energy flings him into the wall. Dropping to his knees, he looks over at Cammy and Takeshi, the sight of Cammy missing her leg more upsetting than Takeshi losing his.

Carmen was definitely insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The reappearance of Carmen comes at no shock to Ramilia. Watching her surgically dismantle Takeshi and Cammy, however, does. Though, she will admit to a small amount of pleasure from watching that smug asshole get taken out so easily.

Then comes the shockwave. Ramilia and Maxana slam into the wall with violent force. With pain throbbing through her head and back, the former struggles to her feet. "How did you fool them?"
    His own body crying out in pain, Casimir gets up and moves closer to Ramilla. "Her room, her rules, right Carmen?"

When he's behind Ramilla close enough to touch her, he whispers, "you figure out a way around the portals?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Robert can't help the grin that threatens to split his face as the battle continues.

"Now that's more like it!"

But... he felt he could do more. The Dust... it protected him from his speed, but that's wasn't all he could do with it. He could feel it, all around the room, especially with all the Dust Bullets he had thrown earlier. Then why not make the others feel it?

Robert focused his powers as he targeted Sergei. Dust was all around him. It was time he knew it too.

In an instant, Sergei would feel the Dust around him as though it was a solid, surrounding him from all sides. Trapping him.

Around the World

(OOC: Should the move succeed in paralyzing him, Robert does the following:)

To Robert the dust was just dust. Dust which he could move through without trouble. In a blur of speed he appeared right next to the man.

Kick!

Leg covered by earth, Robert kicked the taller man towards Marko.
    Sergei grunted, blood splattering out of his mouth as he's thrown back toward Marko.

The cybernetic knight steps forward, and part of his armor suddenly flows from him, surrounding Sergei.

"Warded Circle, reverse!"

Armor bits trapped Sergei's legs to the ground and flowed over his arms, pinning them down as well.

The speedster was now pinned.

Marko grunts as he strains to hold the man.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Casimir grunts as the redirected energy flings him into the wall. Dropping to his knees, he looks over at Cammy and Takeshi, the sight of Cammy missing her leg more upsetting than Takeshi losing his.

Carmen was definitely insane.

His own body crying out in pain, Casimir gets up and moves closer to Ramilla. "Her room, her rules, right Carmen?"

When he's behind Ramilla close enough to touch her, he whispers, "you figure out a way around the portals?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

She taps her nose and grins.

"Bingo. My room, my rules."

She gestures, and Cammy is thrown toward them, the disks on her other limbs disappearing.

"I'm bored now. Lets see how much damage I can do to you all in one go, shall we?"

A yellow aura begins building around her again.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Sergei grunted, blood splattering out of his mouth as he's thrown back toward Marko.

The cybernetic knight steps forward, and part of his armor suddenly flows from him, surrounding Sergei.

Armor bits trapped Sergei's legs to the ground and flowed over his arms, pinning them down as well.

Sloane contributed by wrapping Sergei's sword hand to his leg and waist, further hampering the swordsman's ability to attack if he managed to break free.

"Get him!" The butcher roared.

She taps her nose and grins.

"Bingo. My room, my rules."

She gestures, and Cammy is thrown toward them, the disks on her other limbs disappearing.

"I'm bored now. Lets see how much damage I can do to you all in one go, shall we?"

A yellow aura begins building around her again.
    "You know," Casimir started walking towards Carmen, "I'd really rather you didn't. Matter of fact, I'm probably going to have to hurt you now.. As much as I enjoyed out playtime earlier."

As he talked, and it was just that, he created several tendrils of dark energy from the shadows she, and the debris around her cast, and tried to snake a few tendrils around her legs without her noticing.

Transforming back, Rivia assumes her Void Elemental Form and summons Meurteur. She then uses her mind and will to send the destructive floating mass of darkness quickly towards Sergei, aiming for his legs.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane contributed by wrapping Sergei's sword hand to his leg and waist, further hampering the swordsman's ability to attack if he managed to break free.

"Get him!" The butcher roared.
    Skye helped by folding as much metal as she could around the legs to keep him in place.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Transforming back, Rivia assumes her Void Elemental Form and summons Meurteur. She then uses her mind and will to send the destructive floating mass of darkness quickly towards Sergei, aiming for his legs.
    It hits and blows him backwards, striking the far wall. The Warded Circle had spared Sergei most of the damage to his legs, a byproduct of the technique, but at least one was broken from the look of it.

He struggles back to his feet, sword in one hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "You know," Casimir started walking towards Carmen, "I'd really rather you didn't. Matter of fact, I'm probably going to have to hurt you now.. As much as I enjoyed out playtime earlier."

As he talked, and it was just that, he created several tendrils of dark energy from the shadows she, and the debris around her cast, and tried to snake a few tendrils around her legs without her noticing.
    He manages this.

At the same time, Selma has enveloped herself in a blue aura, hands clenched at her side. Eisen, too, was back on her feet, though a bit off balance. Her power, too, has been growing.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

It hits and blows him backwards, striking the far wall. The Warded Circle had spared Sergei most of the damage to his legs, a byproduct of the technique, but at least one was broken from the look of it.

Reclaiming Meurteur, she summons Dark Passage, like a hole beneath his feet it begins to swallow him up, sinking like it was a tar pit.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

"Give up."

Before Irie's words could reach him, several miniature phoenii came, seemingly out of nowhere, and flew at him, landing upon him and becoming marks upon his skin.

OT: Any movements he now tries to make are restricted by 85 points. So his speed's effectively 15 + whatever his ancient tech gives him, and no ancient tech movement shenanigans.
    Last edited by FarBeyondC; 02-03-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

He manages this.

At the same time, Selma has enveloped herself in a blue aura, hands clenched at her side. Eisen, too, was back on her feet, though a bit off balance. Her power, too, has been growing.
    He continued talking, building up the electrical energy he'd stolen before entering the tower at the same time,

"So I'm going to give you one last chance to just give up. I don't necessarily want to hurt you, but my friends do. They'll tear you to pieces slowly. I know they will."

He stopped about two feet in front of her and held out is one remaining hand. "So what do you say? Going to give up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Reclaiming Meurteur, she summons Dark Passage, like a hole beneath his feet it begins to swallow him up, sinking like it was a tar pit.
    Part of him, he has to admit, is dissatisfied. Ganging up on an opponent took some fun out of the whole thing.

So maybe, that's why Robert did the what he did.

Sergei was bound, his body damaged, the ground under his feet betraying him courtesy of that portal.

Robert could have stayed out of Sergei's sword range. Instead he dashed right into it.

His eyes glowed blue. His power broadcasted his emotions.

Robert punched.

If Sergei wanted the arm he could keep it, but Robert was punching him in the face at least once.