Page 446 of 708 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 10619
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "You weren't going to hurt me the last time either." He growled. "But what did she do? All Carmen did was redirect an attack you fired at her, even though you knew she could redirect it."

"My hand is gone, because you couldn't keep it together after she said some mean things... My hand is gone because I tried to help, and that's all I've ever done. Because you're my friend. We all are. But you've got to fucking trust us, gods damn it, and think about someone other than yourself."

He dropped to his ass, and started shaking slightly, the extent of the damage done finally catching up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy was reduced to a mess, her aura wilting to the point of nonexistence.

She curled up in a ball and floated inches of the ground, choking and sniffling into her legs, "I... I did my best..."
    "Alright, that's enough. Cas, you've made your point more than clear," Ramilia says sternly. God, these idiots are going to be the death of her.

She curled up in a ball and floated inches of the ground, choking and sniffling into her legs, "I... I did my best..."
    She did her best. Casimir was about to say something, but was cut off by Ramilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Alright, that's enough. Cas, you've made your point more than clear," Ramilia says sternly. God, these idiots are going to be the death of her.
    Looking at Cammy who had now curled into a ball, he sighs. Missing hand or not, he had crossed a line.

"Cammy... You're right." He started trying to pull out a healing crystal with his nonexistent hand, only to let out a weak sigh and use his good hand. "You did try your best... And you did a good job, you beat Carmen by yourself..

"I didn't mean to lose it like that, you didn't deserve it... I just... my hand," he sighed, "just.. you just need to... learn from what happened, okay?"

He was still upset, his hand was gone and it wasn't coming back despite the healing the crystal was doing. But it wouldn't do to be mad at Cammy.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

She did her best. Casimir was about to say something, but was cut off by Ramilla.

Looking at Cammy who had now curled into a ball, he sighs. Missing hand or not, he had crossed a line.

"Cammy... You're right." He started trying to pull out a healing crystal with his nonexistent hand, only to let out a weak sigh and use his good hand. "You did try your best... And you did a good job, you beat Carmen by yourself..

"I didn't mean to lose it like that, you didn't deserve it... I just... my hand," he sighed, "just.. you just need to... learn from what happened, okay?"

He was still upset, his hand was gone and it wasn't coming back despite the healing the crystal was doing. But it wouldn't do to be mad at Cammy.
    Maxana sighs heavily. "I will have Daddy make you a prosthetic, Casimir. Let's just find a way out of here."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Her portal energy breaks apart on contact with her body and she smiles.

"Fool. My power can't hurt me. Not in this place."

A yellow shimmer appeared as she crouched slightly.

"My turn."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    And then something happened. Carmen is splattered across the back of the room as Cammy flies through her, her aura burning right through Altero. Most of her body is vaporized on impact, with only a few remnants being thrown clear of Cammy.
    "Dammit Cammy, you stole my kill."

"Carmen?" He paused. "Everything was going fucking wonderful with Carmen until the fucking Dragon Boy and Lava Girl couldn't help but take their shot." He was actually yelling now, pointing his stump at Cammy he continued his rant. "You were going to hurt us. All of us. I tried to help and you almost killed me a third time. You think your splattering of Carmen was justified?!"

He took a deep breath and calmed down a little, before continuing. "You really think she's dead anyway?"
    More mixed emotions battled across Cammy's face, "I... I wasn't going to hurt you!

Her eyes narrowed, "And yes- it was! You saw what she did! You heard what she said! I..."

Her aura wilted again, "I just got so mad..."

A dry heave erupted from her throat and she almost fell down, unable to cry but trying desperately, "She said those awful things, and... and I... your hand..."
    Takeshi takes a breath, the fire dying down. Already his wounds are quickly vanishing. "Ignore him Cam, you were awesome. Carmen deserved worse. Funny thing Cas, you always managing to get yourself beat to hell and nearly killed. Remind me again how you're not weak compared to me?" He looks over the walls, seeing if there's a way out.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maxana sighs heavily. "I will have Daddy make you a prosthetic, Casimir. Let's just find a way out of here."
    He just nodded and smiled weakly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    "Dammit Cammy, you stole my kill."

Takeshi takes a breath, the fire dying down. Already his wounds are quickly vanishing. "Ignore him Cam, you were awesome. Carmen deserved worse. Funny thing Cas, you always managing to get yourself beat to hell and nearly killed. Remind me again how you're not weak compared to me?" He looks over the walls, seeing if there's a way out.
    Casimir just sighed tiredly. "Discounting the fact it was your dumb ass that did some of the damage, the fact you have to ask that question, answers it." He paused. "I also don't rely on crutches like enhanced healing." He quipped.

"I guess I missed the memo saying we're only allowed to save the world if we're nice about it."

"Goddammit, what the hell is wrong with these people," Ramilia mutters to herself.

'Rivia, can you hear me? Have you guys met up with any trouble?'

This definitely didn't feel right, but for the sake of Cammy's fragile state of mind, Rosemary chose to keep her thoughts quiet for the time being. It was only reasonable to feel so cautious after sensing the power behind Carmen's portals and to know just how skilled she was. What made her the most uneasy was the thought of what Carmen might be planning during this facade.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

"I guess I missed the memo saying we're only allowed to save the world if we're nice about it."
    Casimir just let out another tired sigh. "I'm in no mood to argue with you, so please; just shut up, and think about what Carmen said before she exploded."

"The part about it being her domain, or bragging how far her portals could reach? Doesn't matter, she's most likely dead anyway. If that's not her splattered all over, then she had to flee for her life, meaning we were to much for her. I can live with that."

"The part about it being her domain, or bragging how far her portals could reach? Doesn't matter, she's most likely dead anyway. If that's not her splattered all over, then she had to flee for her life, meaning we were to much for her. I can live with that."
    "I'd be shocked if either one of those were actually the case," Ramilia states. She's not believing anything her eyes tell her, even if there was anything left of Altero's body.

Casimir didn't bother responding to this. He instead got to his feet and looked at the mess that was supposed to be Carmen.

'If Cammy hit her with the same attack that vaporized his hand, and the fact that the better part of her body had, there shouldn't even be a bloody pile of body mass.' He thought silently.

Her words to Rosemary echoed in his head as he went over the possibles.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Sloane staggered back yet another step. Damn, Sergei wasn't going down easy.

He wondered briefly how the other group was doing, but decided that they were probably beating Carmen down already. Fuck, why did most of the people he really cared for have to get shunted over? If they got hurt when he could've done something to stave off injury, that would weigh on him later.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Thank you Sloane.

Robert grinned and gave the guy thumps up at superspeed.

Robert then allowed a humorless grin as he received Marko's message.

"Get him closer he says," He muttered as his eyes tried to catch whatever faint image he could of the faster man.

The world slows down even further and it hits him like a train. His entire body vibrates, constantly in motion.

This much speed was dangerous, but at least he could see the man now.

Robert moved.

He dashed close to Sergei and sent Dust Bullet after Dust Bullet at him, each with the intention of making him dodge close to Marko.
    He can actually see Sergei now. The two dance faster than the others can comfortably percieve, his sword deflecting or simply dissipating the Dust Bullets as he does end up moving slowly toward Marko.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Carmen's voice whispers in her ear.

'You'll never be good enough. You'll always just be a fool who hurts those close to you. Well, you would be if you survive this.'

Yellow disks of energy appeared around Cammy's shoulders and knees, lifting her up into the air.

Carmen reappears, unharmed and smiling.

"Object lesson, class. What happens when a portal that can teleport things throgh dimensions appears in the middle of your body? This."

One of the portals closed, the one on Cammy's right knee, and the entire bottom of her leg vanished. The portal cut it off so surgically and with such energy, there was no blood spillage and the wound was cauterized perfectly.

"Object lesson 2. What goes around, comes around."

A portal channeled all of Cammy's power she had tossed at Carmen back into the faces of the cadets, with Takeshi taking the brunt as most is released ight at him. The power blowing off his right leg up to the knee and flinging him backwads, shattering most of his bones.

The others are all thrown backwards violently.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR